Good Hip-Hop Artists.

2pacHendrix

• Members

The thread title is a paradox... But why the {censored} was it created in the "Electric Guitars" subsection of a guitar forum? :rolleyes:

Everything electric, from strings and pickups to construction and modding. On-topic posts only.

I'm not annoyed, just curious. Why this forum, of all places? :facepalm:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
This thread belongs in the trash section! LOL

There are other forums for this type of trash!

:rolleyes:Real funny, man.
I've used this before, but this seems to summarize HCEG pretty well.
1.jpg

But seriously, no one told you to open this thread. You can simply just ignore it instead of wasting your time bashing it.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
The thread title is a paradox... But why the {censored} was it created in the "Electric Guitars" subsection of a guitar forum?
:rolleyes:

I'm not annoyed, just curious. Why this forum, of all places?
:facepalm:

Because this forum is a community as much as it is just about Guitars.

To bad you're so closed minded. Your loss.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

[YOUTUBE]ToZUIdbgqjE[/YOUTUBE]
A pair of absolutely sick Brits.
Left my jaw hanging the first time I heard it for sure.

[YOUTUBE]qFJAVaOgYG8[/YOUTUBE]
Aesop Rock. What more can I say?
Brilliant artist.

[YOUTUBE]gbEwHJX95QE[/YOUTUBE]
Atmosphere, one of my very favourite groups of all time, across all genres.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

While I admit there's some good stuff in this thread and have listened to some of the artists in this thread, maybe it don't belong in an ELECTRIC GUITAR FORUM ???????? This is the last place I want to encounter hip hop.

Then try really hard not to click on the threads with HIP HOP in the title?

For the most part i am 99% anti hip hop. But dude really, stop whining.

Good stuff on here. Most commercial modern pop anything makes me vomit, but i must say bone thugs and the fugees used to rock me just as much as genesis when i was little.

Im glad this thread is giving a little well deserved attention to underground/ good hip hop.

~mike~

• Members

It's too bad people are so anti hip hop.....cause they really missed out on some fantastic music. I know I did. I had the "rap sucks" attitude but when I got into funk I realized how amazingly clever it was, how DJ's were bending those grooves into new shapes... and a rapper with a great flow?....sheeeyit...that's good stuff.

I mean just listen to this. So {censored}ing brilliant. The layers of sounds, the bounce, the flow. This era of rap was so alive and creative. Had that energy of early rock where people where just bringing something new and interesting with every release. And the way Dre strings the words of this first verse together...amazing.

[YOUTUBE]uWbXQQG9B6c[/YOUTUBE]

Archived