Why don't you quit arguing like idiots and make some music or something?

jjpistols

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm afraid i have nothing to offer, jj. we worked on a new song tonight at rehearsal and damned we could get it right enough so, sadly, it will not go into tomorrow night's set.

well ... i should say you damn uprights couldn't get it right. i know *MY* part.

anyway, if it's any consolation, i'll be getting tattooed for about 8 hours then going directly to play a show next saturday - totally straight from the shop to the gig. that's punk {censored}in rock, son.

Hell yeah pay to bleed!

I'll just listen to something from your album today, then.

• Members

I post music with every post. Soundcloud containing the entire Crash Pad 10-song unreleased 2012 album is linked in sig. Click on first song and all will play.

Dunno how lovely they are, but this's them:

167872_500391433878_512618878_6031349_63

STFU back!

:p

It's 2012, bub. Time for a new Krashpad kollage. :)

• Members

It's 2012, bub. Time for a new Krashpad kollage.
:)

Zoiks! Too much work, that. I will fix the title when I get around to it. Ain't buying for the foreseeable future wot wif meds bills and all, hopefully won't be selling at least.

Meantime, here's a pic of one of the lovelies, that was taken in 2012:

407451_10150549982543879_512618878_90027

Have a big show coming up Leap Year Day that hopefully will result in plenty o' new pix. As far as playin' the gitbox goes, Wednesday morning I played a memorial service at church, last night I had a practice with my old college party band, Band of Fools, to prep for a house party in March sometime, tomorrow I have church band rehearsal, Sunday morning I have the usual 11 a.m. service, and Sunday evening I have Crash Pad rehearsal for the aforementioned Leap Year Day gig.

So I'm trying to stay busy.

You need some vocals on that track you posted in the OP. I like the riff, kinda a galloping Thin Lizzy feel to it. Too bad Phil's not still around to add vox, maybe Ozzy can help when he's between tours.

Oh and here's you a first verse:

Over the river and through the woods,

To grandma's house we go-oh!

Cut off her head and leave her for dead,

'Cause that's just how we ro-oll!

You're welcome.

• Members
Very cool! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Ya, it is! :)

Hard enough finding someone to jam with, even harder finding someone with the temperament for working things out from scratch.
I'm into comping/rhythm right now & he's into fills & lead lines, so we're jelling quite nicely.

Archived