Why don't you quit arguing like idiots and make some music or something?

jjpistols

• Members
Everyone is different and goes about things their own way. There's not always a right or wrong way, there's not a rule about every little thing.

We should all try harder to accept these differences and enjoy our commonality: buying, building and playing guitars and making music.

So STFU you {censored}heads and post some music.

http://soundcloud.com/sir-pistols/doctor-doctor-what-m4a/s-6oTBk

Or STFU you pissheads and share a lovely photo of your guitar.

3b3d305a.jpg

Or just STFU.

:wave:

Love the song - truly filthy in the best way! - and the guitar is a beauty!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everyone is different and goes about things their own way. There's not always a right or wrong way, there's not a rule about every little thing.

We should all try harder to accept these differences and enjoy our commonality: buying, building and playing guitars and making music.

So STFU you {censored}heads and post some music.

Or STFU you pissheads and share a lovely photo of your guitar.

Or just STFU.

:wave:

I've asked you before but are you mad

• Members

I have neither real recent clips (except for the jams) nor new guitar but I'm with you , JJ!
:thu:

I'll relisten to anything you post, Richard. I think you're a wonderful player. And I definitely wouldn't want anyone to go shopping in my name! Although I did take delivery of a PAC 412v this week...pics, clips, etc to come.

• Members

I've asked you before but are you mad

No clips? No pics?

Shut the {censored} up then.

Just kidding, glad you dropped by. Maybe you'd like to insult my playing some more, since that childish {censored} is about all I've seen you contribute. If that's the kind of thing that you gotta do to make yourself feel good, then go ahead. It really doesn't hurt my feelings too much, just kinda makes me sad for the people who know you in real life.

It's cool, though. I'll get over it.

• Members

No clips? No pics?

Shut the {censored} up then.

Just kidding, glad you dropped by. Maybe you'd like to insult my playing some more, since that childish {censored} is about all I've seen you contribute. If that's the kind of thing that you gotta do to make yourself feel good, then go ahead. It really doesn't hurt my feelings too much, just kinda makes me sad for the people who know you in real life.

It's cool, though. I'll get over it.

Thanks man! I've never heard your playing though. You're just really obnoxious so I thought I'd return the favor. Maybe if you took a lot of muscle relaxants you'd be less mad?

• Members

Thanks man! I've never heard your playing though. You're just really obnoxious so I thought I'd return the favor. Maybe if you took a lot of muscle relaxants you'd be less mad?

Then you insulted it without listening to it. Whatever, champ, you can be king of the Internet if you want. You've totally shown me what a prick I am and how awesome you are. So thanks again.

• Members

put today aside to record with my new strat... worked out some riffs... turned all my recording stuff on... made a cup of coffee then came back to find one my monitors not working... drove around to find a fuse... blew that instantly... 1 screwed monitor... grrrrrrr and stuff

will give it a whirl with headphones tonight

i do have over 300 gig of music i could share... but i always just want to do new stuff... and i want to record my bloody awesome strat

• Members

you must be VERY upset.

Not upset at all. Does it please you to think so? Do you like the attention you get from possibly upsetting people? Does it make you feel special? Important, even?

I ignored you before, but that didn't stop you. No. You're too special for that. Special Little Guy, I want you to know that you ARE important. I'm proud of you. I love you.

Now, shut the {censored} up and post some clips of you playing, some photos of your guitars, or shut the {censored} up shutting the {censored} up already.

• Members

Not upset at all. Does it please you to think so? Do you like the attention you get from possibly upsetting people? Does it make you feel special? Important, even?

I ignored you before, but that didn't stop you. No. You're too special for that. Special Little Guy, I want you to know that you ARE important. I'm proud of you. I love you.

Now, shut the {censored} up and post some clips of you playing, some photos of your guitars, or shut the {censored} up shutting the {censored} up already.

huh huhuhuh hrhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnrgghh

• Members

huh huhuhuh hrhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnrgghh

Dude, for someone who's been a member of this site for two and a half years, you're doing an amazing job of acting like a twelve year old using the internet without parental supervision for the first time.

• Members

i'm afraid i have nothing to offer, jj. we worked on a new song tonight at rehearsal and damned we could get it right enough so, sadly, it will not go into tomorrow night's set.

well ... i should say you damn uprights couldn't get it right. i know *MY* part.

anyway, if it's any consolation, i'll be getting tattooed for about 8 hours then going directly to play a show next saturday - totally straight from the shop to the gig. that's punk {censored}in rock, son.

Archived