"OFFICIAL" Stratocaster Club!

GarysBlues

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Never have I seen a strat with the same bridge, until now! Oh, what color is you lock nut?

933zu0.jpg

84-87 Fender with a Kahler Trem, the pickup covers have naturally aged. The neck is the smoothest thing in the world, I love it. The other sweet things about it is the recessed trem spring cover, and the beefiest looking tuners!
:eek:

I like your white one.

Here's the headstock on mine. Are these tuners the same as yours?

P1000047.jpg
P1000044.jpg

• Members

179969998.jpg

140636969.jpg

I'm going to put the stock single coils back into the middle and neck position and a seymour duncan hot rails (white) in the bridge. I think something is up with the truss rod though. I tried turning it and it seemed like the thread or grip was worn down. Hopefully that can be fixed?

• Members

Some lovely guitars here guys. Can never get enough of Strats

Here is my number 1. I believe it to be a '96 Tex Mex Strat. Best Strat neck ive ever played and the Tex Mex pups sound wonderful. This is the Strat that im gonna pass on down through my family when im gone. Great great guitar

strat1.jpg

Strat2.jpg

Here is a {censored}ty video of me playing it so you can get an idea of its tone..

And here is my Clapton. Really nice example of American craftsmanship but it sounds like ass. Just cant get a good sound out of this thing. Gonna offload it and perhaps go for either a 57 or 62 RI instead. The neck is fantastic on this guitar tho so i might keep that.

clapton3.jpg

clapton2.jpg

And lastly...........the first ever guitar i bought
96 Squier Standard Strat. Learnt everything i know on this Strat and still play it quite often, eventhough its pretty much retired now. Got lots of good memories in this guitar and it sounds really nice. Neck is really thin tho and the pups are slightly weak. Still, its another one that im gonna pass on when im gone

brownie3.jpg

brownie2.jpg

• Members

So many really nice Strats, and WOW did this thread take off in 24hrs since I posted the SRV? So many great ideas. Glad we did this guys. Got a shot to see a lot of really nice Strats. I've gone Full Circle with my guitars of choice. One constant has been that I have ALWAYS owned and gigged a Strat. And without one I am searching for one. So anyway here's a few more to look at IMG_0023.jpgIMG_0030.jpgdec27_04.jpgIM002766.jpgIMG_0018.jpgmay05_05-1.jpg249e75a1.jpg9ca1506e.jpgIM002723.jpgb284b990.jpg

Archived