March 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

They can make whatever policy they want but, if you are going to price match, :cop:why wouldn't you want to on discontinued, or close out items? I would think that's waht you really want to get rid of.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Or the one Sam Ash is selling is a 'bare bones' version and not the same as the one m123 sells...

I'm comparing the two and I dont see the difference. What do you mean by "bare bones?" I wasn't aware there were "upgrades" to SE models.

• Members

I'm comparing the two and I dont see the difference. What do you mean by "bare bones?" I wasn't aware there were "upgrades" to SE models.

It was a joke. Last month m123 was refusing everyone's request for a price match on a video camera at B&H by saying that B&H was selling a 'bare bones' version of the camera that didn't come with all the extras that theirs did. After a few people bought both versions it was clear both were the same and m123 was lying to get out of doing the price match.

• Members

I'm sorry for posting a deal in a thread that is actually intended as a place to bitch about Music123's price matching policy. :D

Line 6 Tonecore Liqua Flange pedal for $49.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Line+6+-+ToneCore+Liqua-Flange+Pedal+for+Electric+Guitars/7556691.p?id=1215216325459&skuId=7556691

7556691_sa.jpg

Line 6 Rotomachine pedal for $49.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Line+6+-+Roto-Machine+Pedal+for+Electric+Guitars/7556708.p?id=1215216325530&skuId=7556708

7556708_sa.jpg

Line 6 Tonecore Space Chorus pedal for $49.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Line+6+-+ToneCore+Space+Chorus+Pedal+for+Electric+Guitar/7556593.p?id=1215216325171&skuId=7556593

7556593_sa.jpg

• Members
I'm sorry for posting a deal in a thread that is actually intended as a place to bitch about Music123's price matching policy.
:D

Line 6 Tonecore Liqua Flange pedal for $49.99:

Line 6 Rotomachine pedal for $49.99:

Line 6 Tonecore Space Chorus pedal for $49.99:

Thanks for the post, I've been looking for a discounted roto-machine for some time now. I always seem to miss out on that one when these go on sale/closeout.

• Members

Its all I can do to keep from ordering one of these:

or these:

This 15% off seems to be good on any guitar or guitar package on their site - the Hamer deals are very tempting.

I did the whole +Like/Facebook thing and the code isn't personalized - enter "PROMUSIC" at checkout for the deal.

• Members

I was tempted by the Line6 Roto, but it doesn't have very good reviews. Proceed w/ caution...

I'm getting it at a local BB that has a musical instruments section. If it is too much of a tone suck, it's easy enough to return it. I don't use the effect enough in my playing to justify the cost of a Lex, H&K or Neo Ventilator.

• Members

Anybody have any experience with the Liqua Flange? Lots of controls there for 50 bones...

I have one. Depending on what kind of flanging you're looking for, it does a pretty decent job. I was interested in the "through zero" sound and it didn't really approximate the "House Burnin' Down" sound I was looking for when recording. Used in a live situation it is pretty good at the EVH stuff.

• Members

I read very good reviews on the roto pedal. Considering the general category of leslie sim are so disliked in general this one seemed pretty good. Line6 tend to be heavy. Im getting tired of my pedal board weighing more than my amp. I'd like to find a good multi pedal and be done with it. Isn't there a multi that can do it all well enough? I just aint that picky.

• Members

I read very good reviews on the roto pedal. Considering the general category of leslie sim are so disliked in general this one seemed pretty good. Line6 tend to be heavy. Im getting tired of my pedal board weighing more than my amp. I'd like to find a good multi pedal and be done with it. Isn't there a multi that can do it all well enough? I just aint that picky.

There are a several.

The Eventide modfactor sounds amazing. I wasnt into having so many parameters to control though.

I picked up a Line 6 MM4 for cheap, and have been very happy with it. Lots of great sounds.

• Members

The BB deal on the Line6 Roto-Machine was in store pickup only.

Luckily the Line 6 ToneCore Stereo Flanger was possible to ship - I needed a stereo ToneCore base for my spare Verbzilla module, so $49 with ToneCore flanger module too is a very good deal!

Archived