March 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

WOW! Looks like an AWESOME guitar!! I played a PRS SE Tremonti and a SE Custom 24 and thought they both played really well. I loved the feel of the wide-thin neck on the 24, but the tone to me left something to be desired. The Tremonti sounded better, and played well too, just not as well as the 24. Do you know by chance what pickups are in this guitar? I'll do some more research but sam ash does not list the PU's in the specs, which is odd.

Any coupon codes to make this an even better deal?

I was waiting to try these in person before deciding...

Order the PRS. Samash has a crazy good return policy. You won't play an Epi in this price range that is comparable. On the deal thing, SWS has the Td4 based kit that normally streets for $1199 for $100 off with an extended warranty, and the step up set with the same deal. World music also has their tweed cases for $69 bucks

http://www.worldmusicsupply.com/Cyclone-Deluxe-Tweed-Universal-Electric-Guitar-Case1.html

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Order the PRS. Samash has a crazy good return policy. You won't play an Epi in this price range that is comparable. On the deal thing, SWS has the Td4 based kit that normally streets for $1199 for $100 off with an extended warranty, and the step up set with the same deal. World music also has their tweed cases for $69 bucks

$18 for delivery kind of kills the deal for me on the case.

• Members

YIKES! I did not see that....That was like the 10 pack of strings....shipping was $6 bucks on a $20 order, but luckily, I was able to find something else I needed (cough cough)....that brought the shipping down. A scratch and dent Dunlop Volume pedal (which I actually DO need) for $63.

• Members

The Music123 floating 15% coupon seems to be back.

I have a few things in the cart that already have discounts, accessories and such... does anyone know if this floating 15% coupon stacks on top of that?

• Members

seems to be back.

I have a few things in the cart that already have discounts, accessories and such... does anyone know if this floating 15% coupon stacks on top of that?

Did it work in your cart?

• Members

75% off all purchases over $1,000 with promo code ISEEYOU

Works on Gibson!!!!!

April's fool!!! (sorry, could not resist! :D)

Archived