Leo's Greatest Mistake

Django Sentenza

• Members
Oh {censored}! Is this the same asshole who insisted that Steinbergers and Jacksons aren't "serious" instruments? No wonder he's such an aesthetic authoritarian prick!

(and the irony is that I prefer my Jazzmaster to my Strat. I think it's the better instrument of the two, and with Adjustomatic bridge there's no bridge problems.)

+1.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh {censored}! Is this the same asshole who insisted that Steinbergers and Jacksons aren't "serious" instruments? No wonder he's such an aesthetic authoritarian prick!

So far, the only thing HE seems to like is limited to a QuentinTarantino soundtrack. That's narrow-minded enough to look through a keyhole with both eyes.

(and the irony is that I prefer my Jazzmaster to my Strat. I think it's the better instrument of the two, and with Adjustomatic bridge there's no bridge problems.)

Uma? The asshole that had 40k+ posts and got himself banned?

• Members

So far, the only thing HE seems to like is limited to a QuentinTarantino soundtrack. That's narrow-minded enough to look through a keyhole with both eyes.

Yup!

image.php?u=94920&dateline=1327517477

• Members

Ya know, maybe if you weren't deadset against any music made with a certain instrument, people wouldn't call you a troll. So you don't like strats or most strat players in popular music, cool. But constantly putting people down makes me think you're doing it just out of spite and to piss people off. Obviously in some cases you've done a good job of that. If you're not a troll then you just seem like somebody who enjoys putting people's opinions down and thinking your's is best. Though usually, a troll is going to deny he's a troll to keep the conversation moving, so yeah.

My dislike of Muzak has nothing to do with Strats. I'd dislike it equally even if it was played on Gretsches and Jaguars.

I've already mentioned two Strat players who I greatly admire. Do try to keep up.

Archived