Leo's Greatest Mistake

Django Sentenza

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The genre went extinct in the mid-sixties. You'll notice most or the RNRHOF inductees don't make this sound.

Hope this helps.

{censored} you're annoying.

Rock and Roll has evolved over time, like many other genres have in the same fashion. Jazz is not typified exclusively by Jelly Roll Morton just like Rock and Roll is not typified by Elvis Presley.

Imagine the good you could've done in the time it's taken you to post these infantile responses? Get a life mate.

• Members

{censored} you're annoying.

Rock and Roll has evolved over time, like many other genres have in the same fashion. Jazz is not typified exclusively by Jelly Roll Morton just like Rock and Roll is not typified by Elvis Presley.

Imagine the good you could've done in the time it's taken you to post these infantile responses? Get a life mate.

+1

• Members

I've been in this thread for quite a while.

Why would you think I was referring to you?

Even to be a low life troll, a minimum amount of talent and even possibly intelligence is at least required. I don't believe you qualify.

• Members

it is in the sense that most truely gifted players move on to better instruments. If you're content with pentatonic wankery I suppose it's the perfect instrument.

I don't know about that... Speaking personally, my father has been playing since the early 60s. He's a very talented blues, classic rock, rock 'n' roll and country player. Since the mid 70s, he's been using nothing but Strats and Teles, which are perfect for him. His first "student" guitar was actually an Egmond Empress semi-hollow, which he still has. Being left-handed, I think it's quite an accomplishment that he plays right-handed.

As for myself, my first guitar was a 1990 Bullet, which I got in 1997 at the age of 5. And I still have it. 15 years later, I use my Bullet and its twin -a '96 Strat- for cleans. No pentatonic wanking. For that, there's the Ibanez, Washburn and Flying V.

There are two respects in which I would consider a Strat to be a "student" instrument. First, you can pick up a Bullet Strat now for

• Members

Why would you think I was referring to you?

Even to be a low life troll, a
minimum
amount of talent and even possibly intelligence is at least required. I don't believe you qualify.

your words wound me so...

Archived