The ONE....

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow - unlike many threads on this board, I actually own most of those recordings mentioned above. My choice, since I love it enough to have purchased the vinyl, cassette, CD and remastered CD over the years, is the first Boston album. Still makes me happy after all these years (decades).

• Members
....album you couldn't live without.....and the key word here is ONE, 1, uno, un, single, alone......and why?

For me it's Atom Heart Mother, because it has everything I ever want in music, and even in a lysergic free world it can transport me to places that don't exist geographically

Whoever thought a cow's arse could encase such beauty

nnnAtom+Heart+Mother.jpg

I don't even know what that is! Derp.

Sorry can't pick. I actually don't have ONE song:idk:, I mean I do for a time, but it's usually short-lived. I'm pretty fickle these days.

• Members

That's a tough one, but I'm going to have to go with what popped into my head first -
Radiohead - The Bends
For me it's nostalgic, but still feels current in a way. It was a huge influence on everything I did musically after that.

• Members

I'm really not a 'Best thing ever' kind of guy, but right now the one I'm thinking of is London Calling. I love every song on it.

OP, interesting choice of Atom Heart Mother...I wouldn't have thought that is anyone's favorite Pink Floyd album. What is it about that one?

Archived