Did you guys see the new Paisley Strat?

slushpup96

• Members

Damn that's pretty. I may have to look into one. Thanks for sharing!

Also, I haven't seen you around for a while, unless I haven't been paying attention. If that isn't the case, it's good to see you again
:thu:

Took a minor break from posting a ton because I realized it this forum was making me want to buy more and more guitars rather than appreciating what I had. Nobody's fault but mine, really. So I lurked most threads without posting, and also played more guitar. Additionally, I've tried selling some of what I have. I don't need a ton of guitars, and have been trying to avoid purchases (the Squier offsets and the semihollow jag tempted me the most).

But I've returned. thanks for noticing :thu:

• Members

Took a minor break from posting a ton because I realized it this forum was making me want to buy more and more guitars rather than appreciating what I had. Nobody's fault but mine, really. So I lurked most threads without posting, and also played more guitar. Additionally, I've tried selling some of what I have. I don't need a ton of guitars, and have been trying to avoid purchases (the Squier offsets and the semihollow jag tempted me the most).

But I've returned. thanks for noticing
:thu:

Good stuff. A few people have taken a break to do more playing (myself included), and it's been incredibly beneficial. Glad you're back, though. There's a certain level-headedness and amicable demeanour that's been missing for some time :D

• Members

Good stuff. A few people have taken a break to do more playing (myself included), and it's been incredibly beneficial. Glad you're back, though. There's a certain level-headedness and amicable demeanour that's been missing for some time
:D

you flatter me :lol:

here's to another 2000 posts (this is my 2000th)

• Members

Man... I really like both of them! :love:

To pick nits, I would prefer if the strat either had a maple or dark ebony fretboard. I like rosewood, but against the black... my guess is it would always look too light.

• Members

To pick nits, I would prefer if the strat either had a maple or dark ebony fretboard. I like rosewood, but against the black... my guess is it would always look too light.

i disagree. i love how that Strat body looks with the rosewood fretboard. different strokes....

Archived