What are you listening to RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT?

warriorpoet

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't listen to vinyl LPs much anymore -- if I do, it tends to usually be '50s or '60s avant / free jazz or bop. Today happened to be an exception...

I'm currently playing The Enid "Region Of The Summer Stars" which is a symphonic / progressive rock masterpiece from the mid '70s.

41iW9ZUmueL.jpg

Earlier today, I played a Quadradisc LP, Herbie Mann "Reggae" which features Mick Taylor among other session players.

41ABY1NND7L.jpg

• Members

The end credits to the 1990 'Total Recall'; I didn't remember that movie being so damned bad. It's a shame when your tastes change and you later come back and watch something you used to really love and then you see what a steaming pile it was the whole time.

Sigh. Oh for the unsophisticated innocence of youth, when we could be thoroughly entertained by absolute dreck.

• Members

The end credits to the 1990 'Total Recall'; I didn't remember that movie being so damned bad. It's a shame when your tastes change and you later come back and watch something you used to really love and then you see what a steaming pile it was the whole time.

Sigh. Oh for the unsophisticated innocence of youth, when we could be thoroughly entertained by absolute dreck.

The new one really isn't any better aside from the special effects. Just a completely ridiculous story.

Archived