Tomorrow I might buy a scale

Bubbluz

• Members

I got one, i.e. a mail scale. Never thought about sending it back. But on the other hand, I've never even tried to come close to weighing all of mine.

But I did weigh a few out of curiosity and I can tell you I have one Les Paul that weighs 6lbs 9oz and another that weighs 10lbs 8oz

Now that's fascinating {censored} fer sher.

But I think maybe I'll also be able to get some use out of it for shipping estimates for the day I pull my head out of my ass and quit being such a consumer and start trying out this "flipping" concept I read so much about here. ;)

Oh, but I wanted to say, "I found mine pretty cheap on ebay". Seemed like if I went to regular on line stores that they were pretty pricey, but on ebay I could find a lot of scale weight capacity variant models and a lot of them for real reasonable prices. Although I can't remember now what I paid, I do remember that it wasn't much to make returning it (especially after shipping) worth that effort. So shop around. You might find one cheap enough to keep and then you can weigh Aunt Edna's fruitcake each Christmas too. :thu:

• Members

You're my hero! Please enlighten me with more of your wisdom!

I'm nobody's hero however my wisdom is varied and far reaching .

I'm finally curious enough to maybe weigh a guitar or 12 just to compare to what people around here are whining/bragging about .

Maybe I'll buy a new fish scale,then perhaps I'd keep it .

• Members

We really don't have any use for any kind of scale,that's why I'm probably going to test drive one for an hour or so,then return it .

A digital bathroom scale will get me in the ballpark .

Not really too hard to calibrate if you know the weight of something to start with

Archived