Nov 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Frets99

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by watsonaka

View Post

I told him I had an email from Justin at ESP (I know weird coincidence) and he didn't question me on it. Was that simple.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]350205[/ATTACH]

Ah, thanks very much for replying. I would've done it, but this morning Sonic Electronix sold out its inventory and later on the price went back up to normal.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by chbaker

View Post

I've received word that these codes will work on used/clearance/on sale gear, and that you should be able to use them in conjunction with other codes. If there are any further questions or concerns, let's get them over to forums@musiciansfriend.com so that this thread can get back to the deals.

Sincerely,

Chris Baker

Night Supervisor

codes?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by chbaker

View Post

I've received word that these codes will work on used/clearance/on sale gear, and that you should be able to use them in conjunction with other codes. If there are any further questions or concerns, let's get them over to forums@musiciansfriend.com so that this thread can get back to the deals.

Sincerely,

Chris Baker

Night Supervisor

"you should be able to use them in conjunction with other codes"

Does this mean that they can be stacked if you have more than one 150% price match gift certificate, or do you mean with other codes like a 10% off promotion, etc.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by theManfromAlabam

View Post

I think I would pass if they were $199.

@ $19.99 I would pull the trigger.

I might pick one up if it came with a voucher for a strip and refinish job. At some point these clowns at Gibson should think about not making the expensive models look like they were designed during a ether bender.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by PunkKitty

View Post

Here's the link. It's 199.99 in the basket. It shows as $399 but there is a discount at the bottom of the page. http://www.samash.com/p/ESP_EC256-LT...unburst_717157

On this ESP LTD EC256 Eclipse. Looks like MF just sold out on the 2tone. Plus it shows as a closeout at sam ash. Did anyone get mf to do the 150% pricematch on this? Or substitute same price on another color? Probably a great deal at 200 but so hard to justify another guitar.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead99

View Post

Just curious did anyone get that PRS SE 245 that Sam Ash had for 349 and price matched from MF?

Got mine,Very nice and well built Guitar.Only problem is they sent me a Black one not the one i ordered.

Still might keep it though as I got the 150% deal also.

I got my prs also was able to talk them into the tobacco burst. Feels very different in the hand but that's why I got it. Really trying to decide if its a keeper also.

Archived