• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bbreaker

View Post

I dunno.

I'm swayed by a pretty face.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine86

View Post

It looks like a chubby Les Paul.

That's kinda what I thought too. Yeah, the figuring is nice (but it is on some Agiles too) but the basic design look didn't do anything for me. Yeah, I know that's being "superficial" but for $4K in green bills, I'd better be turned on enough by it's looks to want that guitar to give me a lap dance.

and it did look a bit chubby redface.gif

Also sounded a bit thin in the demo. But maybe that's a good thing. Might have a bit more versatility than a "Paul".

• Members

"Prices: If your order fits within the standard specifications for a Giffin Guitar, prices will be the same as posted on the web site. This means that the price for a Model T (one pickup) is $2,400, but with added custom features it usually ends up somewhere between $2,500 and $2,600. The price for a Standard 6-string solid body usually ends up somewhere between $3,850 (which is the base price) and $4,000. Base price for a Standard Hollow body 6-string is $4,200, and the custom version usually ends up somewhere between $4,300 and $4,500.

Custom changes e.g. different inlays, upgraded wood, different hardware etc. will change the basic price. You can go to each model page and check the big blue box at the bottom for exact prices of upgrades. Small detail changes on the other hand -e.g. different color - will not change the basic price.

All guitars ordered directly from me are considered "custom orders". Guitars offered by a dealer are considered "standard models" with or without upgrades."

Archived