WooHoooo!!!!!! Deal of a lifetime..

mortatort

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Tweedledee

View Post

Why do I get the feeling that at least one person who has posted in this thread actually thinks the OP is being serious?

Playing along man, It's pretty early in the morning, and I'm bored. thumb.gif (Just guessing you're talking about me) Plus, I know you can be from anywhere in 'Floriduh' to anywhere else in Florida in less than 19 hours. Though a Wayne's World Guitar would be pretty cool man, I mean c'mon! Who didn't like Wayne's World?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Tweedledee

View Post

Why do I get the feeling that at least one person who has posted in this thread actually thinks the OP is being serious?

Playing along man, It's pretty early in the morning, and I'm bored. thumb.gif (Just guessing you're talking about me) Plus, I know you can be from anywhere in 'Floriduh' to anywhere else in Florida in less than 19 hours. Though a Wayne's World Guitar would be pretty cool man, I mean c'mon! Who didn't like Wayne's World?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by hellion_213

View Post

You may wind up in a Rest Stop Bathroom dude... thumb.gif

{censored}!! Wish I'd read that 6 hours agocry.gif

Anyway, ditched the rapist loser, got some coffee and a huney bun. Back to the road.

Wait.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............

It was a STRAT in the movie???facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Should I keep driving and kick his ass or just go home and say nothing to no one??

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by hellion_213

View Post

You may wind up in a Rest Stop Bathroom dude... thumb.gif

{censored}!! Wish I'd read that 6 hours agocry.gif

Anyway, ditched the rapist loser, got some coffee and a huney bun. Back to the road.

Wait.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............

It was a STRAT in the movie???facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Should I keep driving and kick his ass or just go home and say nothing to no one??

• Members

You won't believe thismad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

So I call the guy to let him know I'm on my way over and I'll be there by Sunday and he says he's turning the git over to Sotheby'smad.gifmad.gif

I mean, why post it to the public in the first placefacepalm.gif

I told him I was already west of the Mississippi and he hung up. What a dick huh?

So now I'm parked at a rest stop in East Texas wondering where to go. Anybody seen any good deals lately??

Please help a brother outwave.gif

Archived