I'm On Billy Joe's Side. How About You?

Cobalt Blue

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Hookandcanman View Post
I don't know why everyone is taking smack about Gibson's build quality...It took him four swings to finally break it... idn_smilie.gif

i saw someone on reddit say he should have just dropped it on it's headstock, instant breakage thumb.gif

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Hookandcanman View Post
I don't know why everyone is taking smack about Gibson's build quality...It took him four swings to finally break it... idn_smilie.gif

i saw someone on reddit say he should have just dropped it on it's headstock, instant breakage thumb.gif

• Members

I would be with him, but for fuck's sake, he knew going in that it was the I-fucking-heart music fucking festival and as such should have understood that no-fucking-talent fuckwads like Justin Fucking Beiber, Rhi-fucking-anna, and Fucking Usher are the fucking reason most of the fucks in the audience are fucking there...

59762d24-776b-4bb6-8662-5e13b12e4c66.JPG

• Members

I would be with him, but for fuck's sake, he knew going in that it was the I-fucking-heart music fucking festival and as such should have understood that no-fucking-talent fuckwads like Justin Fucking Beiber, Rhi-fucking-anna, and Fucking Usher are the fucking reason most of the fucks in the audience are fucking there...

59762d24-776b-4bb6-8662-5e13b12e4c66.JPG

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by myhero34 View Post
I honestly think it was a stunt to try to give Green Day some punk cred. Especially after their most recent album.
Finally, someone gets it! What kind of band is Greenday? Punkrock. And punkrock typically goes against the establishment. That's exactly what he was doing.......... Sticking it to the man!

I thought it was par for the course.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by HP Hovercraft View Post
Their set got cut by 20 minutes (almost in half). I'd be pissed.

As long as they didn't cut your check in half, who cares? All the money for half the work sounds like a good deal to me. What a douche.

The Grateful Dead played a 3+ hour show at my college in the early '70s, and ignored all signals to stop. Finally, an electrician cut the mains breaker. The band picked up their acoustic instruments, sat on the edge of the stage, and played another hour. The moral of the story is that the Dead were more punk rock than Green Day.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Bbreaker View Post
Billie Joe should thank God that he is actually signed to a record label.
They have sales of over 65 million , labels should thank god they are with them.

This is also a case of no one reading the whole article.
A source tells E!, "Billy was backstage laughing and the fans loved it. A very rock 'n' roll moment."

Archived