know your trolls

jjpistols

• Members
Originally posted by Snakebite20

Lots of things have changed since 1997, but the one thing that remained is that I heard some people associate the fact of being a french canadian with being arrogant and slicing with opinions
:)

No I associated the french canadian's as spinless....

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

make a list of regular HCEG trolls

You had better add YOURSELF to that list JJ. At least I have posted here and helped people who appreciate it, that's all have to say about that.

• Members
Originally posted by SKYNETRP

You had better add YOURSELF to that list JJ. At least I have posted here and helped people who appreciate it, that's all have to say about that.

Helped who, dude? The Chinese counterfeit mafia? :D

• Members

I have never seen, even once, anyone ever come to your defense. Nobody has ever PUBLICLY said anything good about you on HC. You make these kinds of statements about helping people all of the time and have no way to back any of it up.

• Members

Originally posted by Mac_C

I have never seen, even once, anyone ever come to your defense. Nobody has ever PUBLICLY said anything good about you on HC. You make these kinds of statements about helping people all of the time and have no way to back any of it up.

Since when do trolls need evidence and fact to make a statement?

• Members

You had better add YOURSELF to that list JJ. At least I have posted here

A true statement, he has posted here.

and helped people who appreciate it, that's all have to say about that.

Possibly a true statement. Can any one of us say for certain that SKYNETRP has never helped us by bagging some french fries or pulling a Slurpee?

:)

• 6 years later...

Archived