• Members
Originally posted by batotman

Digital Jams

GuitarKid1232

Megadeth7618919

Old Fender Guy

Gretsch Guy

Edit....oh you said regular....hmmm.

Here you go JJ, the HCAF troll of the week....boatman.

Just got busted with alt monikors and had the thread deleted to try and save face. We also nailed him last year as well and he stayed away from the forum for awhile.

Freaking hack and a dumpster diver. Not too bright as well :D

• Members
Originally posted by jjpistols

:D

my favorite troll is probably archdemon, cuz he tries so hard, but you can tell he's a nice guy

or nevermind, who trolls the trolls

Trolls are the best to troll...but I've given up on the nazis...like banging your head against a brick wall-or banging your own sister...ewww, dirty!!!

• Members
Originally posted by whitegreyblack

I really think we should meet.

my parents are going out tonight and the babysitter just likes to make out with boys and drink... :o

(ps - I'm totally NOT a cop, and there WON'T be a sting team waiting for you, I swear)

• Members
Originally posted by jjpistols

my parents are going out tonight and the babysitter just likes to make out with boys and drink...
:o

(ps - I'm totally NOT a cop, and there WON'T be a sting team waiting for you, I swear)

Great - because I'm totally not a creepy dude in his mid 20's with a beard.

Sounds like we'll have no problems. Tell your babysitter to stick around, let's make it interesting.

:freak: :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

Here you go JJ, the HCAF troll of the week....boatman.

Just got busted with alt monikors and had the thread deleted to try and save face. We also nailed him last year as well and he stayed away from the forum for awhile.

Freaking hack and a dumpster diver. Not too bright as well

You're a {censored}ing lying sack of {censored} dude. Seems your intelligence is leaving your head quicker than the hair on it.

I didn't have ALTERNATE monikers {censored}nuts. Gee....I only STARTED THE THREAD. Now I understand the rumors. :rolleyes:

Keep spouting {censored} because we know how what comes around goes around. Now go masturbate some more to the Mark IV you can't afford.....:rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by bjcarl

Hey...here's an idea...you hop on VIA, JJ-book an Air Canada flight, and you could meet up July 6th in Montreal for the Jazz Fest/MMMIS show! That would get you out of Calgary and get JJ laid!

I'll have to ask my wife. Not about going to the Montreal show, but about making sweet love to JJ. :D

Going to Montreal for that show might actually be a good idea, actually - my wife gets to enjoy Montreal, I get to look at guitars, we're away from Stampede.

I bought 3 guitars this month, however; so if I mention the work 'guitar' my wife gets a little irked. I went a little crazy this month. :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by whitegreyblack

I'll have to ask my wife. Not about going to the Montreal show, but about making sweet love to JJ.

Going to Montreal for that show might actually be a good idea, actually - my wife gets to enjoy Montreal, I get to look at guitars, we're away from Stampede.

I bought 3 guitars this month, however; so if I mention the work 'guitar' my wife gets a little irked. I went a little crazy this month.
:freak:

Tell her you're going for the Jazz Fest and all it's free concerts...the annual caribbean fest is going on that weekend...steel drums, jerk chicken, etc...

When you get there...holy {censored}! A guitar show! Imagine the luck!:thu:

• Members

You're a {censored}ing lying sack of {censored} dude. Seems your intelligence is leaving your head quicker than the hair on it.

I didn't have ALTERNATE monikers {censored}nuts. Gee....I only STARTED THE THREAD. Now I understand the rumors.
:rolleyes:

Keep spouting {censored} because we know how what comes around goes around.

MY NAME IS BATOTMAN AND I TAKE THE INTERNET VERY SERIOUSLY.

:confused:

Yowza. So much for people letting the small stuff roll off their backs. Just tell them to buzz off and just keep doing your thing. :)

• Members

I didn't have ALTERNATE monikers {censored}nuts. Gee....I only STARTED THE THREAD. Now I understand the rumors.

Keep spouting {censored} because we know how what comes around goes around.

Wow, such language :eek: The choosen words of an english dropout :wave:

Bye bye boat, pick more carefully who you place in a troll thread next time ;)

• Members

Keep spouting {censored} because we know how what comes around goes around. Now go masturbate some more to the Mark IV you can't afford.....

Money comebacks????? Boy do you need to hang in the OJ :idea:

BTW your Ebay auction for your MK IV and your spam post said you were trying to pay off bills but soooooooooooo much activity on your ebay account :eek:

Should I post you in the fraud thread as well :confused:

How those horns feeling daisy :D

Archived