Bye bye boat, pick more carefully who you place in a troll thread next time
;)

Actually I posted that list with people I enjoy talking to! :mad:

Except Gretsch Guy....he's MIA.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lay off Batotman...he cops a tude sometimes, but he's a pretty productive/knowledgeable poster...his posts pop up everywhere w/good advice.

If he ever gets banned while Vinny and Ricco are still here, I'll leave the forum and never come back...

• Members
Originally posted by bjcarl

Lay off Batotman...he cops a tude sometimes, but he's a pretty productive/knowledgeable poster...his posts pop up everywhere w/good advice.

If he ever gets banned while Vinny and Ricco are still here, I'll leave the forum and never come back...

Promise me you'll also kill a goat and burn it!

:D

• Members

I am through in this thread and sorry for this display, just listing another troll.

I

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

Money comebacks????? Boy do you need to hang in the OJ
:idea:

BTW your Ebay auction for your MK IV and your spam post said you were trying to pay off bills but soooooooooooo much activity on your ebay account
:eek:

Should I post you in the fraud thread as well
:confused:

How those horns feeling daisy

Yeah, $1100 covered my monthy credit card payment! :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by batotman

Promise me you'll also kill a goat and burn it!

Would Stevie Nicks do?:D

The thing is, we all troll sometimes...but we have a little EG clique going on(yes, Ricco-you were right all along!) and people like Digital Jerk-off come over here trying to flame an EG regular have to realize that they're the ones trolling when they do that...

• Members

I just lol'd

• Members

Would Stevie Nicks do?

The thing is, we all troll sometimes...but we have a little EG clique going on(yes, Ricco-you were right all along!) and people like Digital Jerk-off come over here trying to flame an EG regular have to realize that they're the ones trolling when they do that...

No but a pig might? Well....she might do....:D

He's my troll/stalker. I don't know why but he ALWAYS shows up in a thread to harrass me. No idea what his deal is.

• Members

Originally posted by RockinIt

add snakebite20 to the list.

Thanks a lot!

It seems opinionated/stubborn people are not well received on those forums.

It's too bad, cause those attributes are two of the biggest success determinants in most successful careers.

Fight for your opinions and say them loud!

• Members

Originally posted by Snakebite20

Thanks a lot!

It seems ignorant people are not well received on those forums.

It's too bad, cause those attributes are two of the biggest success determinants in most successful careers.

Fight for your opinions and say them loud!

And what do you do for a living in your most successful career?

• Members

Originally posted by Snakebite20

At present, I'm a graduate electrical engineering Msc.A student.

Here's a lesson. Anyone who tries to present opinion as fact is not opinionated. They're just stupid. And that, my friend, is not a trait that successful people have.

• Members

Originally posted by batotman

Here's a lesson. Anyone who tries to present opinion as fact is not opinionated. They're just stupid. And that, my friend, is not a trait that successful people have.

As far as I'm concerned, my opinions are FACTS to me....otherwise, I would not be coherent with myself.

Archived