know your trolls

jjpistols

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by chevette

that's probably one of the stupidest things I've ever heard

So I guess when you say, for example, "I like red cars" then it's not a FACT for you that red cars are what you like and are the best for you ?

• Members

Originally posted by Snakebite20

So I guess when you say, for example, "I like red cars" then it's not a FACT for you that red cars are what you like and are the best for you ?

True, it's a fact for YOU.

Just because something is a FACT for someone does not mean it is an actual FACT.

When people spew their opinionated facts, they are NOT real facts...and should not be spewed to the public.

See a opinionatedfact for me is...you are a troll....to you, you are not?...see how it works.

• Members
Originally posted by RockinIt

Because you actually ARE a troll...therefore MY opinionatedfact is actually a real, true to life fact.

Coo.
:idea:

I don't mind you calling me a troll lol!
As long as I can push my opinions out loud, I don't care what people say.

• Members

Thats an opinion. Saying RED CARS ARE BETTER NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY AND THATS A FACT....thats the kinda {censored} you spout and thats why we all think you are dumb as {censored}.

• Members
Originally posted by batotman

Thats an opinion. Saying RED CARS ARE BETTER NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY AND THATS A FACT....thats the kinda {censored} you spout and thats why we all think you are dumb as {censored}.

Unfortunately for you, I couldn't care less about what you think. You are just another defender of the "IMHO" everywhere.

• Members

Unfortunately for you, I couldn't care less about what you think. You are just another defender of the "IMHO" everywhere.

Yeah UNFORTUNATELY.

Of course I'm a defender of OPINION....everyone has the right to one. But when they play their opinion off as FACT....thats where the line between intelligence and stupidity is crossed.

• Members

Yeah UNFORTUNATELY.

Of course I'm a defender of OPINION....everyone has the right to one. But when they play their opinion off as FACT....thats where the line between intelligence and stupidity is crossed.

Some people STAND behind their opinions and some don't. Get over it dude.

• Members

Just wanted to quote this so I would be able to see it again later.
:D

B, ya gotta love it - as in, say - "in my opinion, the American Civil War never happened; therefore it is fact [to me]."

But don't worry: someday this future electrical engineer will stick his finger in an electric socket saying, "it's my opinon that this socket is delivering only 9 volts, not 120." And that "fact to him" will also be the end of him. :D

• Members
Originally posted by DonK

B, ya gotta love it - as in, say - "n my opinion, the American Civil War never happened; therefore it is fact [to me]."

But don't worry: someday this future electrical engineer will stick his finger in an electric socket saying, "it's my opinon that this socket is delivering only 9 volts, not 120." And that "fact to him" will also be the end of him.

In my opinion burning flesh and hair stinks, therefore it is fact [to me]!!!

• Members

But don't worry: someday this future electrical engineer will stick his finger in an electric socket saying, "it's my opinon that this socket is delivering only 9 volts, not 120." And that "fact to him" will also be the end of him.

My opinions are based on facts, so this is not likely to happen.

• Members

My opinions are based on facts, so this is not likely to happen.

So which is it?

"As far as I'm concerned, my opinions are FACTS to me"

OR

"My opinions are based on facts"

Just want to make sure you remain coherent with yourself.

• Members

So which is it?

"As far as I'm concerned, my opinions are FACTS to me"

OR

"My opinions are based on facts"

Just want to make sure you remain coherent with yourself.

Since my opinions are derived from facts, these opinions are also facts to me.

As simple as that.

• Members

Every time you come in and post thats all we get is popcorn? I'm really getting tired of that and hope you spill butter all over your damn new pants!
:mad:

New Pants??

I'm still wearing the same Levi's that I've had for years. :cool:

Archived