Jan 2013 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Frets99

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MorganB

View Post

Behringer AC108 hybrid single 12ax7 amp $38.

http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-AC10...rds=guitar+amp

Pricematch!

Music123: $98.99

98.99 - 38.15 (current Amazon price) = 60.86

60.86 x .23 = $13.99

$38.15 - $13.99 = $24.16 and free shipping.

I could swear the math was wrong because it should be x1.23, not .23, but otherwise that would make the amp free and they'd owe me money. Did they do that right then?

I know it's a Behringer and people hate the name, but hey, even at $24, it's still a good practise amp.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbot

View Post

Anyone know if the Bugera V5 goes on sale fairly regularly? Right now they're floating in the $200 price range, which I think is a bit steep.

Have seen them on Amazon recently for under $150. I think it was $135 or something like that. And GC sometimes puts them on sale for $150 in store unadvertised.

• Members

View Post

Anyone know if the Bugera V5 goes on sale fairly regularly? Right now they're floating in the $200 price range, which I think is a bit steep.

Have seen them on Amazon recently for under $150. I think it was $135 or something like that. And GC sometimes puts them on sale for $150 in store unadvertised.

• Members

View Post

Quote Originally Posted by katillac

View Post

Pricematch!

60.86 x .23 = $13.99

I could swear the math was wrong because it should be x1.23, not .23, but otherwise that would make the amp free and they'd owe me money. Did they do that right then?

I know it's a Behringer and people hate the name, but hey, even at $24, it's still a good practise amp.

I sent in a PM to M123 last night, but this morning, the item page now show "ships 2-17...".

At the price, best bet is to order from Amazon. I'm thinking of ordering two to use mostly as monitors for a modelling board...idea.gif

• Members

View Post

Quote Originally Posted by katillac

View Post

Pricematch!

60.86 x .23 = $13.99

I sent in a PM to M123 last night, but this morning, the item page now show "ships 2-17...".

At the price, best bet is to order from Amazon. I'm thinking of ordering two to use mostly as monitors for a modelling board...idea.gif

• Members

View Post

They were ~$130 on Amazon a couple of weeks ago. I had a couple PMs from M123 for ~$109 that I tried to give away. Those PMs are now expired.

• Members

View Post

They were ~$130 on Amazon a couple of weeks ago. I had a couple PMs from M123 for ~$109 that I tried to give away. Those PMs are now expired.

Archived