Jan 2013 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Frets99

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by 98 les paul

View Post

As I've recently started taking my A/E to gigs (added a few songs to the set list that just don't sound right otherwise) and REALLY needed a decent case, I'd been watching this set slowly drop in price over the past week or so and finally caved once it hit $44.

I received it over the weekend and found the case to be PERFECT. Everything in this set is name-brand stuff (mostly Planet Waves; the case is MBT) and it's worth every penny! Great deal! thumb.gif

I see that it's now back up to $100, btw cry.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 98 les paul

View Post

As I've recently started taking my A/E to gigs (added a few songs to the set list that just don't sound right otherwise) and REALLY needed a decent case, I'd been watching this set slowly drop in price over the past week or so and finally caved once it hit $44.

I received it over the weekend and found the case to be PERFECT. Everything in this set is name-brand stuff (mostly Planet Waves; the case is MBT) and it's worth every penny! Great deal! thumb.gif

I see that it's now back up to $100, btw cry.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by A_Gitarman

View Post

Thanks for the review. Looking forward to receiving mine soon!

Dega

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by A_Gitarman

View Post

Thanks for the review. Looking forward to receiving mine soon!

Dega

• Members

AMS has the Fender Mustang III amp w/18' Fender braided instrument cable for $249.99; normally $299.99 without the cable.

Must select first option with "PAK" in the item number, then put it in the cart to see the discounted price.

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item-...00030-000-LIST

FEN%202300030000%20PAK.jpg

FWIW, I have had one for over a year, and am thinking seriously about getting a second...redface.gif

• Members

AMS has the Fender Mustang III amp w/18' Fender braided instrument cable for $249.99; normally $299.99 without the cable.

Must select first option with "PAK" in the item number, then put it in the cart to see the discounted price.

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item-...00030-000-LIST

FEN%202300030000%20PAK.jpg

FWIW, I have had one for over a year, and am thinking seriously about getting a second...redface.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjnyc

View Post

FYI:

I was able to PM the Akai fuzz and tri mode OD down to $8.02 from M123... used the Akai site for the PM... flanger is $32

I read your post and went to do the same but M123 shows the Fuzz as only being available used (not part of their lowest price guarantee) confused.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjnyc

View Post

FYI:

I was able to PM the Akai fuzz and tri mode OD down to $8.02 from M123... used the Akai site for the PM... flanger is $32

I read your post and went to do the same but M123 shows the Fuzz as only being available used (not part of their lowest price guarantee) confused.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Nason

View Post

Party seems to be over. The Blues Overdrive at $64 in stock new at M123 could get a mild price match on the same for $39.99 direct from Akai: http://www.akaipro.com/bluesoverdrive. $34.47 with match. Meh.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Nason

View Post

Party seems to be over. The Blues Overdrive at $64 in stock new at M123 could get a mild price match on the same for $39.99 direct from Akai: http://www.akaipro.com/bluesoverdrive. $34.47 with match. Meh.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MorganB

View Post

Behringer AC108 hybrid single 12ax7 amp $38.

http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-AC10...rds=guitar+amp

Pricematch!

Music123: $98.99

98.99 - 38.15 (current Amazon price) = 60.86

60.86 x .23 = $13.99

$38.15 - $13.99 = $24.16 and free shipping.

I could swear the math was wrong because it should be x1.23, not .23, but otherwise that would make the amp free and they'd owe me money. Did they do that right then?

I know it's a Behringer and people hate the name, but hey, even at $24, it's still a good practise amp.

Archived