Jan 2013 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Frets99

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion1

View Post

I thought that place went out of business years ago? I remember buying some of their remaining stock of Seymour Duncan pickups when Guitar Heaven was going out of business. Is there ANOTHER Guitar Heaven?

I believe he was speaking metaphorically.

• Members

View Post

I thought that place went out of business years ago? I remember buying some of their remaining stock of Seymour Duncan pickups when Guitar Heaven was going out of business. Is there ANOTHER Guitar Heaven?

• Members

View Post

• Members

View Post

• Members
EDIT: CLAIMED!

I have a M123 price match quote for the Vox SSC33 in vintage cream for $242.49. It expires tonight at midnight. I LOVE the looks of this guitar and I've been sitting on this price match trying to justify buying it, but I just can't afford it. If anyone wants it, pm me. Please only do it if you're actually going to buy the thing! smile.gif

DV016_Jpg_Large_H70584.002_vintage_cream

• Members
EDIT: CLAIMED!

I have a M123 price match quote for the Vox SSC33 in vintage cream for $242.49. It expires tonight at midnight. I LOVE the looks of this guitar and I've been sitting on this price match trying to justify buying it, but I just can't afford it. If anyone wants it, pm me. Please only do it if you're actually going to buy the thing! smile.gif

DV016_Jpg_Large_H70584.002_vintage_cream

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Fusion1 View Post
Daves Guitar in La Crosse WI, Besides having one of the best selection of PRS,Gibson's Custom Shop & Historics, Fender's Custom Shop, Artist, and special runs anywhere in one location he also has a personal collection of almost every collectable vintage guitar ever made upstairs to see if you ask nice.

Has to be seen to believe.

Like Heaven in a way.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Fusion1 View Post
Daves Guitar in La Crosse WI, Besides having one of the best selection of PRS,Gibson's Custom Shop & Historics, Fender's Custom Shop, Artist, and special runs anywhere in one location he also has a personal collection of almost every collectable vintage guitar ever made upstairs to see if you ask nice.

Has to be seen to believe.

Like Heaven in a way.

Archived