oh my god. les paul in the pond.

rchip

• Members

I would like to see some pictures before I believe this is anything more than a troll thread. You seem way too calm about this.

I myself would've had parents/authorities/martial arts techniques involved in this until it was resolved to my satisfaction. The old "everyone sit down, no one is leaving the scene of the crime until I get assurances that my guitar will be replaced and the 2 crumb-grabbers will be beheaded in the town square."

Throw my guitar in a pond and then offer to repair it? F$@k that. My guitar would be replaced with an equal or better instrument.

~Blackbelt

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by garagebandking9

I'm not usually a violent person...

But those kids would've been beaten senseless...no matter who their parents are...

Then I'd tell the parents to pay more attention to the {censored} their kids are doing...

Make them pay for the guitar...

And then not give the kids or their parents anything for Christmas

You'd, of course, be telling the parents these things from prison.

I can just imagine it...

Garagebandking: "But officer, they ruined my super cool guitar. Life is so not fair, dude! LOL!!!!111 ROXORZ!!!!! When I finally finish high school, I'm going to go around and teach everyone about how I know so much more about the world than them, especially when it comes to parenting, even though I have no kids. LOL!!!!!11111 ROXORZ!!!!

Officer: "No one gives a {censored} about your or your {censored}ty guitar, kid. Say hello to Big Jim for me."

• Members

I think you should politely talk with your family and explain what that personal peice of equipment is worth to you financially and emotionally

I think you should politely explain why it's important to manage children touching other people important personal items

Explain sternly why that guitar and now the effects pedal are part of what you consider a potential career

and then Scream at them with words like Bloke and Dumb-{censored} and gimme at least the cost of my Les Paul

• Members

what i want to know is who uses a big muff pedal and a les paul?...kinda stupid sounding on this side of the dimension...anyway

sounds like tough {censored}...maybe if you told them to have it repaired instead of buying a whole new guitar they would be more willing to chip in...doesn't sounds like THAT bad of a an issue if th body dries correctly...guitarfetish and ebay may be your best friends in the near future if they offer to pay for new hardware.

• Members

Originally posted by Blackbelt1

I would like to see some pictures before I believe this is anything more than a troll thread. You seem way too calm about this.

I myself would've had parents/authorities/martial arts techniques involved in this until it was resolved to my satisfaction. The old "everyone sit down, no one is leaving the scene of the crime until I get assurances that my guitar will be replaced and the 2 crumb-grabbers will be beheaded in the town square."

Throw my guitar in a pond and then offer to repair it? F$@k that. My guitar would be replaced with an equal or better instrument.

~Blackbelt

with that kinda attitude this situation could go nowhere....takin this kinda {censored} calmly is far better than "SHUT THE {censored} UP AND PAY FOR MY GUITAR OR ILL BEAT YOUR KIDS....AGAIN!" kinda stuff

• Members
Originally posted by rchip

yup, tom murphy ageing
:)

if it was a fender, i'd be quids in.

i'm going to type this as calmly as i can, but i can't find my little big muff. I MIGHT have left it at my mates from a jam the other day, I tried to call him but no answer. I've just gone for a quick look with a torch outside but i can't see anything, if it's in the pond, i will get really angry and i will demand they pay because this is insane, i keep laughing at it for some reason it's like an insane nightmare.

Torch? Is there some part of the UK that is still in the middle ages?

• Members
Originally posted by AtomHeartMother

Torch? Is there some part of the UK that is still in the middle ages?

:D

Haha, that's great.

Anyway, I'd hit the little sons-a-bitches and when they're old enough to get jobs, take both their paychecks away from them until it's all payed off.

I know it will be a while, but you could then lie and say it was a 2000 pound guitar!

• Members

All I have to say is that I really, REALLY hope that most of the people in this thread NEVER have children. Most of you not only have no clue about what is developmentally appropriate for children, but you also have no clue as to what constitutes appropriate and effective discipline.

You guys do realize that the children were...what'd he say...5?

• Members

Originally posted by Devinstation

Torch = Flashlight

I actually realized that after I posted.

Still, why the hell do they call it a torch. Hello! Welcome to the 19th century.

PS: What the hell do you guys call actual torches? Do you ever go to the store, ask for a "torch", and get a piece of wood with flames spewing from it?

• Members

Originally posted by Devinstation

Maybe they just call torches pieces of wood with flames spewing from them.

Brit walks into local Wal-Mart: "Good day chap. Where might a tea and biscuit fellow like myself find a piece of wood with flames spewing from it?

Wal-Mart worker: "Me thinks aisle 5, dear chap. Cheers!"

• Members

Brit walks into local Wal-Mart: "Good day chap. Where might a tea and biscuit fellow like myself find a piece of wood with flames spewing from it?

Wal-Mart worker: "Me thinks aisle 5, dear chap. Cheers!"

Question is are they pre-lit? In that case I bet Wal-Mart has to pay out the ass in insurance.

• Members

All I have to say is that I really, REALLY hope that most of the people in this thread NEVER have children. Most of you not only have no clue about what is developmentally appropriate for children, but you also have no clue as to what constitutes appropriate and effective discipline.

You guys do realize that the children were...what'd he say...5?

:rolleyes:

I have a degree in developmental psych...

the best way to discipline a kid is to hit them with a LP upside the head...they'll never misbehave again...duh

At the age of 5 it becomes appropriate to drop a marshall cabinet from a height of 3 feet onto their heads as a means of proper punishment...

It all comes down to the fact the kids are old enough to not just grab {censored} around the house and drag it outside let alone throw it in a lake...especially when its a "foreign" house...

Blame can't be placed solely on the kids simply b/c its the parents that are isntructing and supervising them...

Archived