Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can put your band photo & name, or business logo, on this little toy.

You can then give them to your fans or clientele.

download

soundfx.jpg

If anyone has questions, please start a thread

instead of us clogging up this free thread

and I will add a link to that thread, in this post.

• Members

alright...i have two requests...one specific, one not.

i wanted to ask Ra if he had a regular surfpick...nothing stubby or anything, left for free.

and then i wanted to know if anyone has a cable longer than 10' that is in good condition. I have a gig soon and i need something longer than my 10'-er.

i also want it to be pretty good.

so yeah, thanks.

• Members
alright...i have two requests...one specific, one not.

i wanted to ask Ra if he had a regular surfpick...nothing stubby or anything, left for free.

and then i wanted to know if anyone has a cable longer than 10' that is in good condition. I have a gig soon and i need something longer than my 10'-er.

i also want it to be pretty good.

so yeah, thanks.

Read the rules ;):rolleyes:

• Members

i already offered stuff.

read earlier.

it ended up being broken, so i couldn't send it.

but it was offered.

=(

Oh well, I didn't really need it, it would've just been useful to use so i don't have to use my acoustic when teaching someone who has an acoustic how to play in the park.

• Members

=(

Oh well, I didn't really need it, it would've just been useful to use so i don't have to use my acoustic when teaching someone who has an acoustic how to play in the park.

yeah, im really sorry man.

i was making sure it was all good to go, and just...yeah.

really sorry.

• Members

I'm parting out a cheap memphis 3/4 size p.o.s. I'm keeping the electronics, but theres a hardtail bridge, set of 6 in a line tuners ( all connected together so it might not fit all applications). Just shoot me a P.M. and we'll get things worked out.

Bridge is going to mnhhngbfs

Also body is crap and neck is warped. So it's becoming a clock for the music room.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

bump

request: allen wrench for adjusting bridge saddles on a squier(all of mine disappeared mysteriously), large import tune-o-matic mounting screw ( i need one to get my schecter up and running)

still up for grabs:

5 chrome grover rotomatics (3+3, well. 3+2. or 2+3. not sure what side the missing tuner goes on)

Flat gold HB mounting ring, has a crack on it but it's only cosmetic once you get it screwed onto the body

• Members

bump

request: allen wrench for adjusting bridge saddles on a squier(all of mine disappeared mysteriously), large import tune-o-matic mounting screw ( i need one to get my schecter up and running)

still up for grabs:

5 chrome grover rotomatics (3+3, well. 3+2. or 2+3. not sure what side the missing tuner goes on)

Flat gold HB mounting ring, has a crack on it but it's only cosmetic once you get it screwed onto the body

Please read the first post in this thread. Trade requests belong in the spam thread only.

Thanks! :wave:

Archived