Anyone intersted in the Squier Army?

Cooley

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

This one is half Squier, half Mako, all Korean. The nut slots are deep enough to where it doesn't need string trees so it stays in tune really well. Plus, even though I don't have a bar on the bridge, the overhang allows me to pull up on it pretty easily.

IMG_0875.jpg

• Members

Man, that black on black is sweet.

This one is half Squier, half Mako, all Korean. The nut slots are deep enough to where it doesn't need string trees so it stays in tune really well. Plus, even though I don't have a bar on the bridge, the overhang allows me to pull up on it pretty easily.

IMG_0875.jpg

• Members

my pics arent loading on my pc for some reason but i put a SD 59 in it and it rocks big time! this guitar holds up to my gibby sg and 1959 epi lespaul easy. what a great guitar and I had many some were floyd rose guitars but my mahogany guitars sounded thick and warmer with bite! but this squier holds up to the best of them! A keeper, I will try to get pics up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

RECRUIT CHECKING IN FOR DUTY!

I have a Squier Strat that's white on white. The strap buttons kept falling out due to stripped threads but I fixed her with some Elmer's Glue and a few toothpicks. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I guess I'll bump it for our newer Squier owners...

Here's a half MIJ Fender (body), half MIK Squier (neck) I built up for my brother in law. I used the lefty MIJ neck for my Hendrix Monterey Pop Festival strat and threw this together with left over pieces. I've owned about 8 or 9 1989 Korean Squiers and this is my last neck. The nicest I owned. Generic blade pickup in the bridge, Fender Vintage Noiseless in the neck, something generic in the middle, master volume. I just need to string it up as a lefty and tweak the intonation and it'll be done.

DSC_7325a1.jpg

• Members

Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by cratz2

View Post

I guess I'll bump it for our newer Squier owners...

Here's a half MIJ Fender (body), half MIK Squier (neck) I built up for my brother in law. I used the lefty MIJ neck for my Hendrix Monterey Pop Festival strat and threw this together with left over pieces. I've owned about 8 or 9 1989 Korean Squiers and this is my last neck. The nicest I owned. Generic blade pickup in the bridge, Fender Vintage Noiseless in the neck, something generic in the middle, master volume. I just need to string it up as a lefty and tweak the intonation and it'll be done.

DSC_7325a1.jpg

Archived