Anyone intersted in the Squier Army?

Cooley

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm in. I'll probably never sell or mod this guitar any further.

Squier CV 60s neck and guard on a CV 50's body.
Klein S6 pups (4.3k-4.6k-5.0k)
Callaham Mexican Standard vintage trem

jaccks174.jpg

Low output pups aren't everyone's cup of tea, but here is a demo from last fall the night I wired it up. I wanted clean and listened to demo clips for months before I choose the Kleins. Guitar is straight into an Epi VJ head. Speaker is a '59 RCA 12" alnico.

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=GFT4CG

• Members
So i`m back with less faggy pictures, still with a hint of faggism though, look at the headstock.

14ms3l0.jpg
219dnj6.jpg

I'm going to ask that you use more mature descriptions to describe your sexual preferences. For example, gay or homosexual and refrain from using the word "faggot".

• Members

I'm going to ask that you use more mature descriptions to describe your sexual preferences. For example, gay or homosexual and refrain from using the word "faggot".

I view myself as Bisexual. Sorry if the word "faggot" offended you, i see how the internet has made it offensive but i myself have no problems with it.

i could`ve sworn that was a girl's arm.oh well...

What? i don`t even... thank you!

• Members
What happened to the black nail polish?

Why is Frets editing your posts?

:confused:

As for the Nail polish, my dad`s a bit of a redneck so it`ll be clever not to do anything which hints about being too feminine.

as for the editing, i used an internet slang which has been abused by 4chan so much that i can`t use it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mikesr1963

View Post

Actually, a United States Postal Money Order is all we accept. Bottom of the list $50.00, Top of the list $999.00 pm me for the address.

Ah forgot about that. Yep, too many dang bounced checks...

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I'm in.

I've owned some very nice Squiers over the years including a very early Japanese-made Tele that I would kill to have again.

I haven't owned anything Squier in many years though.

Yesterday I snagged a Squier Strat for $35.

That's $35.

It's a fine little player and it's also brought me back around to Strats which I've had a long love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with.

• Members

This is my most recent project that I've completed and probably the most mish-mashed guitar I've ever done.

1989 Squier Body

MIA Highway One Neck

Vintage type tunes with those adapter bushing thingies

Parchment pickguard that I was given for free

Seymour Duncan Antiquities II pickups

1 Volume, pot, 1 neck/bridge blend pot, no tone pot

Krylon Celerty paint

I dig it so far, but a little went wrong during the third coat which pissed me off and I wanted to try a relic anyway so in the next month or so, I'll probably take it back apart, respray it a slightly different green and try to beat it up relic it.

But here she is for now:

DSC_6213a1.jpg

Archived