BEST DRUMS IN THE WORLD censored

johnny nobody

• Members

I have been censored by the establishment. Although I am an individual who has invented and built the best drums in the world, Im not allowed to talk about them on this forum. So I'm looking for a good drum site that dosnt censor my right to talk about MY drums. Where I can answer questions about MY drums. If anyone knows a good place please let me know.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have been censored by the establishment. Although I am an individual who has invented and built the best drums in the world, Im not allowed to talk about them on this forum. So I'm looking for a good drum site that dosnt censor my right to talk about MY drums. Where I can answer questions about MY drums. If anyone knows a good place please let me know.

Hey, look everyone - it's a Martyr!

We don't have enough Martyrs around here...nope...sure don't...:rolleyes:

Did you read that user agreement you had to agree to when you signed up to be here?

Let me quote some "good parts"

HC is for private, non-commercial use. Spamming of members, collecting email addresses for soliciting business, and similar activities are prohibited.

Non Commercial Use by Members. The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except as noted in section (5f) below. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members without written permission from Harmony Central or its agents, although individuals within organizations, companies, and/or businesses are encouraged to become members. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.

While you are entitled to your own opinion, it sure as hell seems like you're here to solicit and advertise a product, more than talk about drums. I mean, no one asked YOU about YOUR drums, but YOU started a thread about them...

• Members

In my honest opinion, the best drums in the world shouldn't need an amplifier. Triggers, processors, there are litterally tons of ways to get those sounds without even paying a forth of what you're asking. I appreciate new ideas, but I also appreciate smart and inexpensive ideas. Otherwise this just seems like a big hassle, especially since you've said they were heavy. Plus if they broke down do you warranty that and how?

• Members

Where I can answer questions about MY drums. If anyone knows a good place please let me know.

If i recall correctly, no one even asked any questions about YOUR drums. What questions were you planning on answering? :confused:

Here's a question you can answer though - just how much of a douche-bag ARE you?

• Members

You'd think that someone who has invented and built the best drums in the world would at least have their own website. You can post whatever you like there.

If i recall correctly, no one even asked any questions about YOUR drums. What questions were you planning on answering?
:confused:

Here's a question you can answer though - just how much of a douche-bag ARE you?

I see i missed all the OP's original threads. That's what happens when you go away for the weekend.

• Members

Unless your last name is Craviotto, you are delusional. Even so, you can try

www.drumsmith.com

www.drumforum.org

www.ghostnote.com

• Members

No one has censored your rights here. This is a privately owned forum and you agreed to our Terms of Use when you signed up to participate. Those Terms clearly spell out that you may not spam your wares on our site! You violated the Terms within your first few posts.

I politely moved your post to the drum spam sub forum. If that is not good enough for you, I can certainly terminate your membership.

Sincerely,

Dendy Jarrett

Harmony Central Drum Community Moderator

• Members

No one has censored your rights here. This is a privately owned forum and you agreed to our Terms of Use when you signed up to participate. Those Terms clearly spell out that you may not spam your wares on our site! You violated the Terms within your first few posts.

I politely moved your post to the drum spam sub forum. If that is not good enough for you, I can certainly terminate your membership.

Sincerely,

Dendy Jarrett

Harmony Central Drum Community Moderator

First, you did not "move my post" you discarded it. WHY? You moved the second post. Instead you tossed evidence of innocence into where ever.

Second my first post was not spam. I made a statement about my personal kit as an individual drummer. Others ask questions and I answered. If im not allowed to answer a price question thats all you had to say.

Now I am being threatened with termination if I dont go away.

I dont feel like a participating member.

Johnny Nobody

• Members

First, you did not "move my post" you discarded it. WHY? You moved the second post. Instead you tossed evidence of innocence into where ever.

Second my first post was not spam. I made a statement about my personal kit as an individual drummer. Others ask questions and I answered. If im not allowed to answer a price question thats all you had to say.

Johnny Nobody

Theres no place like home.......Theres no place like home.......Theres no place like home.......*wakes up to the reallity that this won't end!!*:freak:

• Members

Johnny Nobody

Now, now... I have something that will help you. Since I hate to see the innocent shed tears here you go:

crybaby.gif

Now, I don't know what color the sun is in your dimension, but to recap: You claimed to make the best drums, you asked for opinions, and then insulted everyone that didn't like your stuff. You also made a death threat.

If you think you are innocent of spamming, flaming, and conducting yourself like a normal participating member, then perhaps you should put the crack pipe down, and back away...you have had way too much.

Archived