BEST DRUMS IN THE WORLD censored

johnny nobody

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It could really open up a can of idiots.

Your opinion is gold, but dont spend it all on me.

What.

The.

{censored}.

Seriously....I've got a major in Journalism and a minor in English. I'd like to think I have a good understanding of the English language and can appreciate creative use of it. After several attempts, I have NO idea what the above statement means. Did you pull a page out of an old 'Adlibs' book?

It. Makes. No. Sense.

• Members

Well allright then , I thought this was heading down a dark road ................lot of history down that road.

That's the road where the young werewolf boy massacred an entire troop of boy-scouts back in '73. Yah, lot of history on that road, that's where the undead tribe of Witchika indians praticed their pagan rituals see, and where the Jackson boy reolcated his Neverland ranch. There's a PC down that road containing pics of Karebear's floppy tits, you wanna stay away from that road, ya' hear.

• Members

That's the road where the young werewolf boy massacred an entire troop of boy-scouts back in '73. Yah, lot of history on that road, that's where the undead tribe of Witchika indians praticed their pagan rituals see, and where the Jackson boy reolcated his Neverland ranch. There's a PC down that road containing pics of Karebear's floppy tits, you wanna stay away from that road, ya' hear.

Like wolf creek?

• Members

What.

The.

{censored}.

Seriously....I've got a major in Journalism and a minor in English. I'd like to think I have a good understanding of the English language and can appreciate creative use of it. After several attempts, I have NO idea what the above statement means. Did you pull a page out of an old 'Adlibs' book?

It. Makes. No. Sense.

I dont believe you, about the major, minor, or understanding of the english language.

• Members

Since our intrepid sales droid continues to personally attack people who by now, should never be his customers, I have began compiling his greatest hits, which I call:

"Nobody knows the trouble I've seen" Johnny is allergic to spell checkers, manners and literacy in general.

"I realize some people aren't worth the trouble but all opinions are treasured.

I will save them in my scrap book, make copys and give them to my friends to laugh with."

"I never asked for you to reply and your reply rolls off like water."

"I'll save your comment for a banner. Are you sure you know what arrogant means? Stop acting like your the spokesperson for "everyone". I'm tryin to give up fowl language so if i see you around the last thing you will see is my tatoo "NOBODY" before I ....you spade"

"Dont use words like "EVERYONE" "Our" "Folks" unless they all live in your head cause I'm just talkin to YOU spade."

"I fail to see the "humor" you were tryin to inject. It was "Screw MARKETERS" not the market that is doin lousy in these prosperous days we are all having. I didnt come to the forum for advice, from all the "professionals", I came to show ELECTRIC DRUMS to a small part of the world. I cant do much about the missed spelling but how is it you are so detailed in grammer but missed the multible advantages of the kit? There were several posters with bad comments that I never replied to cause they gave their opinion and moved on, unlike others. I was dissin ALL forums if thats what you call "hidin behind the web". I'm not limiting your freedom of speech so dont cap mine, ANY statement I made was an answer to PROFESSIONALS insults and bad language. 13 year olds would probably make better observations about ELELCTRIC DRUMS so dont knock em."

"It could really open up a can of idiots.

Your opinion is gold, but dont spend it all on me."

"WHAT A HYPPOCRITE!

master thread crasher."

"As it is documented in this thread from the beginning, the COMPETITION hates what they have no controll over, as in ELECTRIC DRUMS. IF you just flip all the idiots and thread crashers to the ignore list, you will find a couple of answered questions in this thread. Other wise enjoy their PROFFESSIONAL misuse of the forum. I would remember who they are though so when you see their threads you might remember who they really work for."

-- Nobody, but nobody does forum abuse like Johnny!

Johnny is currently re-arranging deck chairs on the titanic. He loves fruitless investments and hobbies.

Incidentally, Johnny is available as a sales rep for your company too! Let his personal brand of literate charisma and charm supercharge your business today! E-mail him for details.

Scary clown productions ™

scary-clown-2005.gif

"if i see you around the last thing you will see is my tatoo" © 2008

• Members

That is impressive. Johnny can't spell in English, and you are writing English and Chinese.

I don't know what it actually says, but it looks cool. It could say "Johnny is an illiterate troll" for all I know.

A friend of mine has a Suzuki sport bike that is all Porsche-red. He had black Japanese lettering put on the tank. It looks excellent that way.

• Members

HEY FELLOW MUSICIANS

As it is documented in this thread from the beginning, the COMPETITION hates what they have no control over, as in ELECTRIC DRUMS. IF you just flip all the idiots and thread crashers to the ignore list, you will find a couple of answered questions in this thread. Other wise enjoy their PROFFESSIONAL misuse of the forum. I would remember who they are though so when you see their threads you might remember who they really work for.

Especially these guys.

WhiplashBand
SyntheticTubs
HottKarl

Feel free to add any thread crashin idiots you know.

• Members
HEY FELLOW MUSICIANS

As it is documented in this thread from the beginning, the COMPETITION hates what they have no controll over, as in ELECTRIC DRUMS. IF you just flip all the idiots and thread crashers to the ignore list, you will find a couple of answered questions in this thread. Other wise enjoy their PROFFESSIONAL misuse of the forum. I would remember who they are though so when you see their threads you might remember who they really work for.

Johnny Nobody

How are we competition for your (doomed) business venture?

Do you just wake up in the morning and say to yourself, "I'm gonna show the world what a complete imbecile I am!"?

Truly man, can you not take a hint? Even the MOD told you how much of an idiot you were being, and for someone as quiet and behind-the-scenes as Dendy, that's really saying something.

Take what little dignity you have and move on to somewhere else.

PS - I'm thinking of adding "professional forum mis-user" to my sig now :)

• Members

So how are sales? Or is it just theater?

You know the Mays Internal Micing System will do the same thing, is a more elegant approach, and sounds better. What is it you're selling anyway?

I dont want it to sound like a sales pitch, BUT, ELECTRIC DRUMS are absolutly different in how they operate and what they can do. They can change the actual head tension action with electronic manipulation. So you can be tight or floppy at the touch of a button. You can control feedback. This allows you to do things like one hand or foot blazin buzz rolls that you can vary the speed and control. You can change tuning, tone, timbre, genre, ect.

What is "Elegant and better" about the Mays mics? I assure you it does nothing like ELECTRIC DRUMS but it might be a good system for regular drums.

• Members

I have no idea if Johnny's English is okay or not and I have a heart for real troll living in the black forest. I write in Basque then the text editor automatically transmits the text to Prague in Bohemia where it is translated to Korean and then transmitted to Tokyo where it is translated to Japanese and then it becomes visible at the desk of my japanese secretary and she translates it to whatever language with a translater software and hits "Submit Reply"

It says "THE BEST DRUMS IN THE WORLD"

Ok...

• Members

Are you saying the tuners are servo driven? Internal micing's elegance is its foolproof simplicity. You can then interface to any degree of electronic manipulation and have unrestricted acoustic tone to boot.

Not that I buy these fracases in the least but curious that I have yet to come across one where the figure in question had any backup. Zip. Just the lone 'victim' taking on the bar. Is there prize money?

• Members

Are you saying the tuners are servo driven? Internal micing's elegance is its foolproof simplicity. You can then interface to any degree of electronic manipulation and have unrestricted acoustic tone to boot.

Not that I buy these fracases in the least but curious that I have yet to come across one where the figure in question had any backup. Zip. Just the lone 'victim' taking on the bar. Is there prize money?

The lugs do not move but the heads change tension due to the wav form being induced. The "prize" is inside and not that complicated. Very rewarding.

If there is anything I can help you with, I'll be back.

• Members
The lugs do not move but the heads change tension due to the wav form being induced. The "prize" is inside and not that complicated. Very rewarding.

If there is anything I can help you with, I'll be back.

So it's a ring modulator? Or ring moderater if you're Asian. :D

Archived