BEST DRUMS IN THE WORLD censored

johnny nobody

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't bash our Asian friends, as I can't imagine reading both English and Chinese-based languages, nor speaking both. I am sure that many Americans batter other languages enough themselves. Some Americans can't even read, write or speak one language correctly.

That being said... One site puts me in tears...

www.engrish.com

It showcases badly translated signs. Make sure you aren't drinking anything while reading it. You will spit on your monitor.

No parking sign: "Do not invade car here."

• Members

I can't bash our Asian friends, as I can't imagine reading both English and Chinese-based languages, nor speaking both. I am sure that many Americans batter other languages enough themselves. Some Americans can't even read, write or speak one language correctly.

No parking sign:
"Do not invade car here."

And let's not forget the fact that the majority of drums that we play come from asian builders. Hey, does anybody know what colors Pearl will be offering for 08?

• Members

Especially after the death threat...that's usually good for a banning in most places.

Actually, you threatened yourself stupid...Professionally--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY FELLOW MUSICIANS

As it is documented in this thread from the beginning, the COMPETITION hates what they have no control over, as in ELECTRIC DRUMS. IF you just flip all the idiots and thread crashers to the ignore list, you will find a couple of answered questions in this thread. Other wise enjoy their PROFFESSIONAL misuse of the forum. I would remember who they are though so when you see their threads you might remember who they really work for.

Especially these guys.

WhiplashBand
SyntheticTubs
HottKarl

Feel free to add any thread crashin idiots you know.

• Members

So, you spam your wares here, and from the examples you've shown everybody says they're crap. That's pretty bad, for supposedly the greatest invention after the wheel.

What you need to do now, is prove your {censored} ain't crap.
All the other bickering is worthless jabber.
Prove us your crazy invention is not crap.

WD

• Members
So, you spam your wares here, and from the examples you've shown everybody says they're crap. That's pretty bad, for supposedly the greatest invention after the wheel.

What you need to do now, is prove your {censored} ain't crap.

All the other bickering is worthless jabber.

Prove us your crazy invention is not crap.

WD

He's been spamming forums with this {censored} for quite a while now. He spammed the forums over at vdrums.com and very quickly befuddled everyone in 2006. :cop: The threads are legendary, but confusing to the extreme.

I'd link them here, but that's what Mr. Nobody wants - more attention to his "product" (and I use the term VERY loosely).

His "marketing" strategy seems on par with people that put their company's decals on their car and then cut people off on the road and then flip them the bird. :poke:

• Members

Or just walk away....walk away man , walk away.

I decided to do just that. I have just placed him on ignore , where he deserves to be and will stay. Although, I think his free adspace comes at the expense of abusing the forum and a whole lotta people.

BTW: You live near amdrumparts, same town.

• Members

Ah - but he secretly may be a genius. I have read where subliminal messages can be sent through a tv or computer monitors and have an effect weak minded people. For all I know I may have already ordered several of these electronic drums and they are on the way as I am sitting here. I can look around me and see all the things that I bought that I never needed ever since I got hooked up to the web. Coincidence? - Or is it another conspiracy to get us to spend all of our money to line their pockets?? . . .da da duuuuuuuum.

Holy conspiracy theory Batman!!!

Will the forum be saved from from certain doom? Will our heros make it in time?? Sign in next week to find out! Same bat time - same bat channel.

• Members

Holy conspiracy theory Batman!!!

Will the forum be saved from from certain doom? Will our heros make it in time?? Sign in next week to find out! Same bat time - same bat channel.

Damn! I knew it! It was the Jedi mind trick all along!

"These are the best drums in the world!!!"

"Those are the best drums in the world"

"Never mind the {censored}ty sound...these are the drums you are looking for"

"These are the drums I am looking for..."

Archived