Israel At War?!?

Thunderbroom

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Bass8987

The only countries I am worried about is Russian and China. I don't know the relationship between them and North Korea. If they are all allies and there is a world war:eek:

If the US has to face off with China anytime after about the year 2040, it would not be pretty.

By then China will probably have a larger GDP than the US, a brainwashed 1/5 of the global population, and a government that doesn't really have to answer to anyone.

Don't worry, though, Jack Bauer will take care of it.:thu:

• Members

take 40,000 hungry and tired ex egyptian asylum seekers...show them a land of milk and honey
put a sword in their hand, tell them
take the land
i am with you
do not fear
get someone like joshua to lead them
blow away the first city you come to just with trumpets..
murder, burn, rape and destroy the rest..
get a king like saul..then david...warriors at heart
set up a dynasty based on them
you got israel

israel=wrestled with god..

its no current affair this..it started in iraq 4000 years ago...with the father of all nations..abram
:)

• Members

Well this could be the start of world war 3. Like the spanish civil war with world war 2. One thing leads to another, countries join in, for old alliences or for personal gain. The Middle East is too easy to de-stabalise fully like Europe did in 1939.

On a side note: Didn't Isreal once kick Lebanon's, Syria's and Egypt's asses all in the one war with no allies fighting with it? I can't remeber which war it was anyway. It's not important; Istreal is in the middle of it and it ain't getting out.

And the British army is being downsized so that it is better suited for peacekeeping etc, because were not doing any actuall invading anymore. I hope we have to worry about invading. Means we haven't been nuked!

I'm hoping for peace though, more than anything.

• Members

Damn this sucks. It is a no win situation.

Assuming that this isn't a secret plot to get the US into a war with Iran, I think Israel has every right to do what they've done.

I'm quite confident that if there was an organization in Mexico hell bent on destroying the American way of life and the Mexican gov't refused to do anything about it, the US would take Mexico down. I don't see how Irael has any choice.

It is not unreasonable to think that this is a plot to draw Iran into a war that will destroy them before they become a nuclear nation. If we were talking about a board game, that would be excellent strategy, but since I'm not willing to die for Israel, I don't think any of our service members should unless that is added to the oath that they take upon entering service.

• Members
Originally posted by burdizzos

I'm quite confident that if there was an organization in Mexico hell bent on destroying the American way of life and the Mexican gov't refused to do anything about it, the US would take Mexico down. I don't see how Irael has any choice.

Come out to the westside sometime, holmes. Ask a burrito vendor what he thinks of La Reconquista.:D
Viva la Raza, mang.:mad::D
C7

• Members

Originally posted by Crescent Seven

I'm not counting on anybody to have our backs if the {censored} hits the fan.

C7

Better count on them to at least don't let it happens... coz the the stink of {censored} has reached the fan since GB is on charge.

• Members

Originally posted by burdizzos

I'm quite confident that if there was an organization in Mexico hell bent on destroying the American way of life and the Mexican gov't refused to do anything about it, the US would take Mexico down.

There is an organization in Mexico hell bent on destroying the American way of life and not only is the US Government not doing anything effective to stop it, our President is on their side. The organization is the Mexican government.

• Members

Originally posted by Mudbass

There
is
an organization in Mexico hell bent on destroying the American way of life and not only is the US Government not doing anything effective to stop it, our President is on their side. The organization is the Mexican government.

+1. BTW where did you find that pic for your avatar?

• Members
Originally posted by ThudMaker

Stink was occuring long before GB was in office.

Hey, but this IS a record. Something bad happened somewhere in the world and we got to 4 pages before we blamed Bush! WOW!

:D

• Members
Originally posted by Crescent Seven

No you idiot it was Dick Cheney, he's watching the board and holding the mods at gunpoint, making them delete any anti-Bush posts. One just slipped by...

:D
C7

I blame Bush for my not realizing that it was actually Cheney.

• Members

I am worried because Iran is on the edge of this and they are quite probably Nuclear already. The US are more likely too slow to realise the truth and are only investigating now, with once again no real apparent case to go on. The smoking gun will reaveal the truth maybe. That's just how it seems from here.

The strong contingent of Muslim nations above Australia - who arguably need only the whiff of a reason to harbour ill toward us because of our involvement in seemingly anti-Muslim attacks - compounds the tension. Australia have looked like fools for a long time, irrespective of Prime Minister. Prime Ribs more like it, nothin but squealin' is what I hear.

We all know what Nuclear Winter can do. One well-placed atomic attack, one well-timed retaliation, we all suffer the consequences. I am not a Doomsayer, but WWIII is not an absurd remark given the complex interrelations between the countries in question.

Doesn't Big Brother punish housemates for forming alliances? Don't girlfriends punish you for having tea with their best friend?

• Members
Originally posted by Benjamin

I am worried because Iran is on the edge of this and they are quite probably Nuclear already. The US are more likely too slow to realise the truth and are only investigating now, with once again no real apparent case to go on. The smoking gun will reaveal the truth maybe. That's just how it seems from here.

The strong contingent of Muslim nations above Australia - who arguably need only the whiff of a reason to harbour ill toward us because of our involvement in seemingly anti-Muslim attacks - compounds the tension. Australia have looked like fools for a long time, irrespective of Prime Minister. Prime Ribs more like it, nothin but squealin' is what I hear.

We all know what Nuclear Winter can do. One well-placed atomic attack, one well-timed retaliation, we all suffer the consequences. I am not a Doomsayer, but WWIII is not an absurd remark given the complex interrelations between the countries in question.

Doesn't Big Brother punish housemates for forming alliances? Don't girlfriends punish you for having tea with their best friend?

You worry too much. When you combine nuclear winter with all the global warming, you basicaly get a wash.

:)

• Members

Originally posted by Mudbass

There
is
an organization in Mexico hell bent on destroying the American way of life and not only is the US Government not doing anything effective to stop it, our President is on their side. The organization is the Mexican government.

So there are routine suicide bombings, rocket attacks and kidnappings that I've missed?

• Members

Originally posted by Benjamin

Having nukes is only half of the equation. Without a method of delivery it's like having bullets but no gun. Iran has no bombers or missile system capable of delivering a nuke to its target. The real threat is that Iran will provide nuke techology or perhaps even a nuke itself to some nut-job organization like Hezbollah or Al Qaeda who will happily carry it to the target for them. If that happens, who do you retaliate against? Iran? They'll claim to know nothing about it and hide behind people like the Russians, the French and the UN. You can't go nuking Hezbollah or Al qaeda because they don't have a country to nuke. And therein lies the danger. These nut-job muslims know there'll be no nukes coming back at them so they have nothing to lose by firing one off themselves.

Archived