The amazing fifty dollar bass!

J.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting J

it's worth 55 bucks if I never do anything but take it apart and try to put it back together, might learn a thing or two that I can use on better stuff later on

I just bought one, I'll let ya'll know what I think of it when it gets here

• Members

I'd buy it just to smash it on stage!

I've ALWAYS wanted to do that!

That's kind of like ripping up a $50 bass on stage. If it was free, I might do it. But if the money came out of my pocket I'd rather get with twenty-five $2 whores.

Yo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Anyone try one of these yet? I'm a guitar player, so I just ordered one so I could have a bass to screw around with. I'm not going to be discouraged if it sucks but anyone with some info on it and whether its decent or not would be very helpful.

• Members

Pulled the trigger on the black matte Warwick style bass. I should get mine before the rest'a'ya'll, cuz I live in state...and about 3 hours from the store...so REALLY I coulda just gone and bought it...oh well...that woulda been at LEAST $25 in gas, where as I got free shipping, so I saved money I s'pose.

• Members

Holy crap. The new SX.

Keep us posted guys!

I bought one that I relic'd. I used it Thursady night. Since I had sanded the headstock there's no one who can tell me what bass it is. There was a guy with an 80's Ibanez that had the identical body shape as the Fullerton Ventura. They thought it was an Ibanez with Music Man pickups. This came from guys who have played for 25 years professionally. Everyone likes that bass of mine.

Archived