Relationship Problems? Help...

guitargod0dmw

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, I haven't read this entire thread because it's long and I'm lazy, but in response to the original post: This is why I call my girlfriend "Honey" or "Sweety". No proper pronouns means no accidental calling of other names. It works. You all know what a {censored}-up I am, but I've managed to keep this girl for three years so I must be doing something right. :p

• Moderators
This is the longest thread I have ever started! Sad that it's about my personal life though. I don't like to air my dirty laundry in public...but I needed advice.

Glad to hear lunch went OK and things are moving forward.:thu:

• Members

Okay, I haven't read this entire thread because it's long and I'm lazy, but in response to the original post: This is why I call my girlfriend "Honey" or "Sweety". No proper pronouns means no accidental calling of other names. It works. You all know what a {censored}-up I am, but I've managed to keep this girl for three years so I must be doing something right.
:p

That works until she catches on. Then one day you'll call her honey or sweety and she'll explode...I'll bet that's what you called her!

• Members

That works until she catches on. Then one day you'll call her honey or sweety and she'll explode...I'll bet that's what you called
her!

Wait a minute... She calls me Sweety and Honey, too. Do you think that's what she called him?!?! Why I oughtta...:mad:

• Members

Hey, now! Just because this thread is exclusively about you and your relationship troubles doesn't mean we all can't take different learnings away from it. :idea: This is my perception of reality.

Now then, as I was saying....

:D

• Members

Wait a minute... She calls me Sweety and Honey, too. Do you think that's what she called
him
?!?! Why I oughtta...
:mad:

Yeah. She prolly calls you honey and sweaty just to avoid calling you by her last boyfriend's name.

• Members

Okay, I haven't read this entire thread because it's long and I'm lazy, but in response to the original post: This is why I call my girlfriend "Honey" or "Sweety". No proper pronouns means no accidental calling of other names. It works. You all know what a {censored}-up I am, but I've managed to keep this girl for three years so I must be doing something right.

Read the last page is something I've learned from band forums with 33 page topics. (One I started. >D ) It'll update you on the conversation at hand, and if not, read the second to last page.

• Members

Is this the girl that causes you to pass out when she gives you BJs? :p

• Members

Is this the girl that causes you to pass out when she gives you BJs?

That only happened once, but yup! We're still together. I even gave her a ring last week, but don't tell anybody. We're not engaged because neither of us believes in marriage, but we're committed and we wanted to firm that up so that our families would stop bugging us. The only problem is, now I've got all the problems of being married, only I didn't get to cash in on the wedding.:rolleyes::p

Archived