Relationship Problems? Help...

guitargod0dmw

• Members

Ok...so last night me and the wife are lying in bed. We're talking and everything is pretty much ok. We just had a fight but basically made up. Fast forward about an hour. I'm sleeping, but subconsciously I wanted her closer to me...so I say "Come here Jess..." and she goes "What?!?!?" and I say again... "Come here Jess..."

Her name is Heather. Jess is my ex, who I left to be with Heather. I wasn't dreaming about her, I don't think about her, nothing. There is no contact with her at all. Jess that is. I most certainly dream about, constantly think about, and contact all the time Heather:love::love::love:

So Heather starts crying and walks out. I have been trying to call her all freaking day, text message, email, whatever. She hasn't responded to a single one.

I mean, it was a mistake. I feel really bad for it, because she is the only person I want to be with for the rest of my life. I feel like such an jack ass. Why am I such an idiot?

What am I supposed to do???

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your screwed. Just start packing your stuff right now.:idk:

Really that sucks, I don't know what to do. Just don't give up. Keep apologizing over and over and over until she realizes that it really was a mistake. When I met my wife I would call her Heather sometimes. (my sons mom) It took a long time to get over that habit.

Best of luck to you.

• Moderators

Subconsciously in our sleep, we really don't have control of our dreams. You seem like a really level headed guy, and from what you've posted in the past, you have married a wonderful person. As upset as you are, I would be patient and let her cycle down and analyze things properly (ie - it was a subconscious dream, not something you were aware of). I'm pretty confident that people who surround themselves with wise council make reasoned decisions. While I'm sure what you said in your sleep wasn't something she wanted to hear, surely she'll realize it wasn't something you were really thinking. It may have just really caught her off guard, and she needs to really think things through to come to the proper conclusion.

Good luck to you.

• Members

Thanks everybody. It just totally sucks! I know she talked to a bunch of people today and they all told her that it was a mistake, but then she talked to one person who said "Make that {censored}er pay." and now she is probably going to take that stance...since that's exactly what she wanted to hear...even though everybody else told her otherwise. Damn chick friends...why must they make things hard?

• Members

Thanks everybody. It just totally sucks! I know she talked to a bunch of people today and they all told her that it was a mistake, but then she talked to one person who said "Make that {censored}er pay." and now she is probably going to take that stance...since that's exactly what she wanted to hear...even though everybody else told her otherwise. Damn chick friends...why must they make things hard?

Dude, seriously?....

• Members

You {censored}ed up HUGE bro!.

Be prepared to kiss a whole lotta wife ass for quite a while.

Oh yeah. You did {censored} up huge. However, you have two choices.

1. Eat crow. Kiss butt.

2. Act offended that she's making a big deal about it and convince her that she's just being silly.

Whatever path you choose, stick with it.

• Members

To show you care, you must sacrifice a bass to the Bass Gods of Evermoore. It must be made of one piece of wood, with passive electronics and harborer of five strings.

Then, you must buy a five dozen red roses and soak them in the Aquifer of Love. Basically, a vase of your tears.

You also must write her a five-page "I love you" letter. Be sweet and honest, and don't repeat yourself.

Finally, you have to cook her dinner. It must be a piece of chicken breast smothered with Italian herbs and spices. Place on top of some fried noodles (not too heavy) and sprinkle lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil on it. A side salad with some light Italian should top it off.

She'd be like putty in your hands. Mark my words.

• Members

Oh yeah. You did {censored} up huge. However, you have two choices.

1. Eat crow. Kiss butt.

2. Act offended that she's making a big deal about it and convince her that she's just being silly.

Whatever path you choose, stick with it.

Yup. Can't really waffle on that one.

since he already apologised, I would stick with option 1.

This might help.............

http://www.jared.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?catalogId=10451&storeId=10451&langId=-1

;)

• Members

To show you care, you must sacrifice a bass to the Bass Gods of Evermoore. It must be made of one piece of wood, with passive electronics and harborer of five strings.

I don't think so! Sounds like a good idea in theory, but my basses won't be sacrificed!

The rest sounds pretty doable though. I'm getting some flowers in the morning and I'm gonna put them all over her car, so when she goes outside...she'll be surprised! Along with a nice card.

• Members

The rest sounds pretty doable though. I'm getting some flowers in the morning and I'm gonna put them all over her car, so when she goes outside...she'll be surprised! Along with a nice card.

Hopefully she won't be running late...if so, you grand gesture becomes - "God Damn it...now i have to clean all this {censored} off my car and I am going to be even more late for work - he is such an ass!"

• Members

I don't think so! Sounds like a good idea in theory, but my basses won't be sacrificed!

You are on the path to enlightenment.

http://www.riu.com/palacecabosanlucas/

• Members

Hopefully she won't be running late...if so, you grand gesture becomes - "God Damn it...now i have to clean all this {censored} off my car and I am going to be even more late for work - he is such an ass!"

Too true, I've had to deal with that on occasion. I feel for you, man. I hope she understands.

• Members

I have no advice for you. I don't know if any of the typical

"I'm sorry" things (ie, flowers, dinner, whatever) will be able to help that one out.

Just pray she understands. You owe her big time. Do things around the house she's asked you to do, and maybe take her out to a really nice meal. She is your wife after all, I doubt she'll want to leave you or never talk to you again after this.

:idk:

Best of luck.

• Members

she talked to one person who said "Make that {censored}er pay."

Down the line, when this is in your past, give that friend of hers hell for that. That is seriously {censored}ed up advice to be giving her. Does this friend not like you?

• Members

I thought of that!!! I'm going to text her when I leave to say go check your car...leave some time.

• Members

Down the line, when this is in your past, give that friend of hers hell for that. That is seriously {censored}ed up advice to be giving her. Does this friend not like you?

I never met her before, never talked, nothing. She lives in AZ...we live in CT.

Archived