canada can eat a weiner!!!!

bassesofalessergod

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Too true. About the only thing they have to defend themselves with is to flick spoonfuls of poutine to cover their escape. (poutine is French fries with gravy and cheese curds on top).

So long as the girl scouts aren't like 75% of Americans (obese) and eat it all, they should be just fine.

• Members

Too true. About the only thing they have to defend themselves with is to flick spoonfuls of poutine to cover their escape. (poutine is French fries with gravy and cheese curds on top).

So long as the girl scouts aren't like 75% of Americans (obese) and eat it all, they should be just fine.

Obese helps in the cold! Ever seen a skinny walrus?

• Members

Canada DOES have 2 offical languages, neither being spanish.

Odd situation that huh? We have 2 languages here, one for Canadians and one for the French who don't want to be Canadians, but do want to freely use all of our resources, monetary systems and so on. :poke:

But at least we acknowledge the French language as official. What's the likelihood that will ever happen in the USA with Spanish? There is probably more non-English speaking Mexicans in the USA than there is Canadians in Canada... French or otherwise.

• Members

So I shared some of our banter with my resident Canadian department manager here. He said it was funny how open Canadians were about imigration until they changed the official mountie uniform to allow a turban. Apparently that was the last straw for some Canadians and started an uproar. Apparently this group wanted the Indian immigrants to assimilate to Canadian culture and not change Canada to include the immigrants demands... Sounds like a bunch of... What was it? Redneck something anothers? :poke: :poke: :D

• Members
Good point. Up until a few years ago I think the population of New York City was on par with Canada. But we're now something like 4 million ahead. Go Canada!!

Heh, that's because about a quarter of a million people per year are fleeing NY. In a hundred years there's going to be two guys left and man are they gonna be paying some taxes. :eek:

• Members
Okay....I will:

Canada's worst air disaster occurred earlier this morning when a Cessna 152 (a small two-seater plane) crashed into a cemetery in central Newfoundland.

Newfie search and rescue workers have recovered 825 bodies so far, and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the evening.

What's black and blue and floats face down in the harbour?

A mainlander after telling a Newfie joke.

:D

All jokes aside, we've had a long positive history with the US in Newfoundland. Plenty of US military people served on multiple bases on the island and in Labrador over the years. A lot of US servicemen went home with Newfoundland brides.

• Members
What's black and blue and floats face down in the harbour?

A mainlander after telling a Newfie joke.

:D

All jokes aside, we've had a long positive history with the US in Newfoundland. Plenty of US military people served on multiple bases on the island and in Labrador over the years. A lot of US servicemen went home with Newfoundland brides.

That's cuz those women had never seen a REAL man before. :D:D

I kid, I kid......

Archived