canada can eat a weiner!!!!

bassesofalessergod

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
q787i6l7r9.jpg

I'll betchya that {censored}er could go faster in reverse by firing that 50 cal than forward using the motor.
;)

So when they sound for the enevitable retreat, it's as easy as a pull on the trigger....figures, canadians are to lazy to even retreat properly. :rolleyes:

• Members

LEAVE CANADA ALONE!!

So they're our whiny neighbor to the north, ey? Does that give you the right to judge them? No! You shouldn't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their snowshoes, or hipboots, or whatever they wear up there, ey? They make our cars, they come to the US for healthcare by the thousands and all you people want is more more more MORE!!! ey?

LEAVE CANADA ALONE!!

Stop it now! I mean it!

If you have a problem with Canada then you have a problem with me!

ey?

• Members

The guitarist from my black metal band is half-canadian.

We make fun out of him for that. I don't really know why. Probably because of Southpark...

Anyway. Canada seems like a cool place, one I'll definately visit :thu:

And I don't see why everyone keeps dissing their military. They've got a proud tradition serving in WWII and many other conflicts since, currently have troops in Afghanistan and have always been a close US ally. What gives? :confused:

• Members
The guitarist from my black metal band is half-canadian.

We make fun out of him for that. I don't really know why. Probably because of Southpark...

Anyway. Canada seems like a cool place, one I'll definately visit
:thu:

And I don't see why everyone keeps dissing their military. They've got a proud tradition serving in WWII and many other conflicts since, currently have troops in Afghanistan and have always been a close US ally. What gives?
:confused:

It's kinda like picking on your scrawny little brother.

• Members
And I don't see why everyone keeps dissing their military. They've got a proud tradition serving in WWII and many other conflicts since, currently have troops in Afghanistan and have always been a close US ally. What gives?
:confused:

All true. We're just in the mood for a little friendly bashing is all.

• Members

A Canadian bloke is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm.

His friend Randy stops him and asks, "Hey Dave! Whatcha got that case of beer for?"

"Well, I got it for my wife, you see?" answers Dave.

"Wow," exclaims Randy, "Great trade."

• Members

An American, a Scot and a Canuk were in a terrible car accident. They were all brought to the same emergency room, but all three of them died before they arrived. Just as they were about to put the toe tag on the American, he stirred and opened his eyes. Astonished, the doctors and nurses present asked him what happened.

"Well," said the American, "I remember the crash, and then there was a beautiful light, and then the Canadian and the Scot and I were standing at the gates of heaven. St. Peter approached us and said that we were all too young to die, and that for a donation of $100, we could return to the earth."

He continued, " So of course, I pulled out my wallet and gave him the $100, and the next thing I knew I was back here."

"That's amazing!" said one of the doctors, "But what happened to the other two?"

"Last I saw them," replied the American, "the Scot was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the government to pay for his."

• Members

There are three guys walking together, a Newfie, a Quebecer, and a Vancouver guy.
They come across a lantern and a genie pops out.
(I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes.)

So the Newfie says (I am a fisherman, my dad's a fisherman, and his dad was a fisherman, and my son will be one too. I want all the oceans full of fish)
Like that, the oceans were full.

The Quebecer was amazed, he said (I want a wall around Quebec, so no one will get in.)
And like that, there was a wall around Quebec.

The Vancouver guy says (Tell me more about this wall.)
The genie says (Well its about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out.)
So the Vancouver guy says (Fill it up with water.)

• Members
Carry on
:D

Okay....I will:

Canada's worst air disaster occurred earlier this morning when a Cessna 152 (a small two-seater plane) crashed into a cemetery in central Newfoundland.

Newfie search and rescue workers have recovered 825 bodies so far, and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the evening.

• Members

The Government of Canada:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Conservative."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Liberal."

"I am,"! replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."

• Members
The Government of Canada:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Conservative."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Liberal."

"I am,"! replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."

Brilliant! :thu:

• Members
So when they sound for the enevitable retreat, it's as easy as a pull on the trigger....figures, canadians are to lazy to even retreat properly.
:rolleyes:

Hey now... that's the French that do all the retreating not us. Yes, I know that there is a French province here, but they, like us, don't want them here either. :D

• Members
Hey now... that's the French that do all the retreating not us. Yes, I know that there is a French province here, but they, like us, don't want them here either.
:D

note to self...when launching the Girl Scouts of America strike against Canuckland, start with Quebec. It should be genetically easy for the girls to push them all the way to the north pole.

Archived