canada can eat a weiner!!!!

bassesofalessergod

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The U.K.'s isn't,that's why it's continually in the {censored} with the Politicians:thu:

SO the BBC is totally independant of goverment funding, regulation, or censorship? I mean, I know from when I was in Europe the "norms" of programming and what is allowed and all was way looser over there... but... :)

• Members
SO the BBC is totally independant of goverment funding, regulation, or censorship? I mean, I know from when I was in Europe the "norms" of programming and what is allowed and all was way looser over there... but...
:)

The BBC is funded by the people of the U.K. with a thing called a T.V.Licence-every home should have one

The BBC is the only channel that has some form of tie with the Government,but even they still broadcast what they want,I particularly remember the BBC being in trouble over the Professor David Kelly and the Weapons of Mass Destruction faisco

• Members
Sorry-I didn't know you actually had to be either American or Canadian to be involved in this Thread,but if it helps,then I have Scottish/Canadian blood coursing through my veins

So do I but it is still really really easy to poke fun at the norks and their (he he) military.

Like the Royal Canadian Think 'Tank'. :D

LAND_RG-31_USMC_IEDed_lg.jpg

Archived