I'll show mine if u show yours!

SelenaBassGirl

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I just noticed that, out of all the gigs I've played... no one has ever sent me any pics they've taken.

I wonder if they're tryin to say something?
:idk:

You need to take your camera with and have someone in the audience you trust take the pics.

Edit: I see rootdogg has the same suggestion as me. Good call, mang.

• Members
I just noticed that, out of all the gigs I've played... no one has ever sent me any pics they've taken.

I wonder if they're tryin to say something?
:idk:

Doesn't that suck? I finally started bringing my own camera and passing it off to a friend.

• Members

Most everyone's photos make me think of something ....

I gotta practice more without looking at the neck of the bass. There aren't any naked women on my fretboard. Gotta be able to play bass and keep my eyes perusing areas where there's potentially something that I might really want to see.

• Members

richshaw doesn't play a Ric?

Who knew?

i play a ric also. its a jetglo 4003. i got the best deal on it in the universe. unfortunately, i have no pics on this laptop. i have plenty back home but it will be a while before i get back.

• Members

Most everyone's photos make me think of something ....

I gotta practice more without looking at the neck of the bass. There aren't any naked women on my fretboard. Gotta be able to play bass and keep my eyes perusing areas where there's potentially something that I might really want to see.

there's nothing wrong with looking at your instrument.

Archived