I'll show mine if u show yours!

SelenaBassGirl

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your motivation for quitting the cancer sticks is in your second photo you've posted. Your teeth could be as white as the whites of your eyes if you leave the smokes alone long enough. I don't mean to be harsh, but just pointing out another benefit of quitting other than the obvious ones.

Take the same photo in 6 weeks time and I promise you there will be a noticable difference.
;)

true true, I noticed that too.

• Members

+1

And the strap goes OVER your shoulder!
:mad:

;)

alright..let's be nice! I don't know his nationality but he looks Asian. And I know my mom-who is Japanese-make us take our shoes off in the house. So maybe he does. And I play a lot in bare feet-shit I am now!

So we need to be nice! okays?

Or else the next time I take a sexy bass photo-with white teeth:D, I won't share! :evil::lol::lol::lol:

• Moderators

alright..let's be nice! I don't know his nationality but he looks Asian. And I know my mom-who is Japanese-make us take our shoes off in the house. So maybe he does.

Well that disrespectful hippie never takes his shoes off in my house! :mad:

I'm really just hoping to wear him down until he gives me his Stingray...:p

• Moderators

Can't you afford a Ray'? Sheesh...the nerve of some people:p

Dan

I can't afford to eat, but that's another story.

Assuming I could afford one, I've never played one nicer than his. From the moment I picked it up there was a magical connection for me. I'm not being facetious either. I have never connected with an instrument so completely with a first interaction.

• Members

image_18.jpg

I've seen all of the live pics of you with your band that you've posted, and based on those, I don't think I've ever seen someone look like they were having a better time playing the bass. I don't know why, you just look like you're constantly having a ball on stage.

• Members

Holy crap, that's your practice room Catphish? If you saw ours, it would make your eyes bleed.

That's the rear view of my little home office/practice room. Used for working at home, personal practice & recording. It's not my band's practice space, although "the ferd" (UBP's practice studio) isn't all that much bigger.

• Members

461027961_l.jpg

This is the photo that made Bnyswonger come up with the quote in my sig!

BTW...... All my flirting aside, those pics are amazing Miko, and some of us like women with "hills and mountains"!

Dang!! If that was "all flirting aside" what must I sound like when I flirt????:freak:

Archived