I'll show mine if u show yours!

SelenaBassGirl

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Any other guy in my position would be jealous as {censored} of that Flowing Mane of Magnitude

That is almost my exact stance! When I was in high school I had some kick ass hair! I also had braces. I was a sight for sure!

Well, my mom hated the hair. The day that I got my braces off, I told her I'd cut my hair too. I went from the orthodontist straight to the barber. When I walked into school the next day...no lie...I think every chick in school had their jaws dropped on the ground. I felt pretty good...and always had a hot chick after that! Which really wasn't the case before. Stupid shallow valley chicks.

But these days, I miss it a little bit. The hair that is.

• Members

That is almost my exact stance! When I was in high school I had some kick ass hair! I also had braces. I was a sight for sure!

Well, my mom hated the hair. The day that I got my braces off, I told her I'd cut my hair too. I went from the orthodontist straight to the barber. When I walked into school the next day...no lie...I think every chick in school had their jaws dropped on the ground. I felt pretty good...and always had a hot chick after that! Which really wasn't the case before. Stupid shallow valley chicks.

Dude that was a drummer for our little church band went off to college. Never cut his hair. Finally got pony tail halfway down his back and those stupid emo looking curly sideburn facial hair things. Last Sunday I saw him with normal short hair and clean shaven. I asked what happened. He said his grandfather offered to buy new tires for his car if he would get a haircut and shave. I would bet the ladies will be most impressed.

• Members

You probably exuded more confidence that day than you ever had prior. Confidence is almost more important that looks. That's why you always see gils hanging all over cocky guys.

Archived