I'll show mine if u show yours!

SelenaBassGirl

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

nice pictures ya! And thanks for the compliments! I will have to work on some better ones of me-with a cleaner background. I had to get my mind off them smokes so I started taking pictures.

Yeah, pink. It is the only one I could get at the time. It is different but I am saving up for a black and white or burgandy and white one.

• Members

nice pictures ya! And thanks for the compliments! I will have to work on some better ones of me-with a cleaner background. I had to get my mind off them smokes so I started taking pictures.

Yeah, pink. It is the only one I could get at the time. It is different but I am saving up for a black and white or burgandy and white one.

Yes! Stop thinking about those cancer sticks. I won't let you & the pink bass come 'n live with me if the cancer sticks are part of the deal. :cop:

• Members

Your motivation for quitting the cancer sticks is in your second photo you've posted. Your teeth could be as white as the whites of your eyes if you leave the smokes alone long enough. I don't mean to be harsh, but just pointing out another benefit of quitting other than the obvious ones.

Take the same photo in 6 weeks time and I promise you there will be a noticable difference. ;)

Archived