The Most Annoying Song Ever?

gruvjack

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I understand and appreciate the power of youtube, but can't you all at least also TYPE OUT the answer? So I can know what you're talking about, without clicking play on 20 youtube videos, which I can't even do in the office?

(besides the fact that all the songs posted here are supposedly annoying, and no one would want to hear them anyways? ;))

• Members

me and bobby mcgee- sung by janis joplin
what's going on- 4 dumbass blondes
i will survive- gloria gainer or whoever

why is it that these are the only songs that a sit in girl singer knows! i usually just play a bass solo through the whole thing while we play it. makes me want to {censored}.

• Members
Sorry you hate it. Great Father/Daughter bridal dance song for a wedding.

If you're into tacky, I guess....

:poke:

My fiancee's father is, so we're having one of those cheesy syrupy daddy-daughter ballads at ours. I'm keeping my mouth shut, even though I kinda feel like vomiting. It's not worth getting into a racket over 3 minutes torture. :D

• Members
If you're into tacky, I guess....

:poke:

My fiancee's father is, so we're having one of those cheesy syrupy daddy-daughter ballads at ours. I'm keeping my mouth shut, even though I kinda feel like vomiting. It's not worth getting into a racket over 3 minutes torture.
:D

two weeks later...

"So, dood, how was, like, L. Ron's big bash? Did you go?"

"Yeah! Pretty cool, lotsa drinks, some hot chicks I got to mack on.

"Only thing was, I had one in the bag until the DJ put on this godawful daddy-daughter ballad. Couldn't believe my ears. Either the bride totally took L. Ron's stones away, or he's got tastes he never told us about!!"

:D:D :wave:

• Members
I understand and appreciate the power of youtube, but can't you all at least also TYPE OUT the answer? So I can know what you're talking about, without clicking play on 20 youtube videos, which I can't even do in the office?

(besides the fact that all the songs posted here are supposedly annoying, and no one would want to hear them anyways?
;)
)

+A Billion

It's not hard to at least copy the song title and pop it in there somewhere :(

Archived