The Most Annoying Song Ever?

gruvjack

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Every "classic rock" song that's in heavy rotation on clear channel/infinity's stations. With all the great songs that were recorded in the past 40 years, they play the f'ing {censored} out of 12-14 of them.

On the other hand, those songs do take me back... to the yesterday when they played them 4 times within 8 hours.

Carry on, my wayward sons.

• Members

the ween is very annoying. that delilah song isn't so bad. Hot blooded sucks too from over play as well. For me I think it's that "Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long...." song. The first 3 million times I heard it I didn't hate it. But Cochrane being a local hero, our hometown radio station played the ever living crap out of it. I would seriously rather sit in a car and hear a 5 year old ask "are we there yet?" for a 3 hour trip than be subjected to that song again.

EDIT: On second thought, I'm having a hard time deciding if I'd rather listen to that song or Clapton's "I shot the sherrif.." Jeebus. Torture by water or fire....

• Members

Man, if you can't see the humor in something like the Ween song or Barbie girl, I don't know what to say :D

For mine, it's got to be something like:

[YOUTUBE]WVuu6csbmmo[/YOUTUBE]

Since it's not a novelty song, and sucks ass...It's got an annoying chorus, Garth is playing a dirt ball when he's totally not, and it was hugely successful when a hundred bands I know are a hundred times better without any success...

• Members

These are anoying songs.

:freak::facepalm:

Yeah, Reggaton is cool for like 10 seconds, where you're thinking "hey, that's kind of a cool beat"...

After 10 seconds you're thinking "Hrm, is it just this same thing over and over again?"

And after 30 seconds you're thinking "Wow...I bet this is what is sounds like when you have an aneurysm" :D

• Members

Tainted Love

It's the End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Like I Want To Throttle The Entire Band)

"Hey Hey, We're the Monkees" / "I'm A Believer"

"Sugar Sugar"

whatever that "my boyfriend's back, and you're gonna be in trouble" tune is

Smash Mouth, "All Star"

Dexy's Midnight Runners, "Come On, Eileen"

Anything by Boy George.

Anything by Meatloaf. The repetition alone qualifies for KK's hypothesis of "aneurysm"...

And the king of endless annoying tunes from the ninth circle of hell...

...Phil Collins.

There are plenty more, but excuse me, I need to barf now. :mad:

Archived