Controversial - Homosexuals 12,500 - Neo Nazis 0

knuckle_head

• Members

Well, I always feel awkward when I'm showering around gay men. I just feel that gay is an improper emotion for showering. I prefer showering around somber men. I mean, what with the slippery floor and all, being too gay in the shower is dangerous - you start dancing out of joy and next thing you know you've fallen down and banged your head. Gaiety is fine, but there's a time and a place for it, y'know?

I'm not sure if I should sig this or not.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would just as soon not know the dudes I share my open bay barracks with, and that I shower with are gay.

The following exchange is something that I find amusing to no end.

Homophobic idiot: "I ain't showerin' with you. Yer gay and I don't want to be naked around you."

Gay man: "You aren't my type. You have nothing to worry about because I don't find you attractive at all."

Homophobic idiot: "Really? Well why not?"

I just love seeing gay-fearing men get offended suddenly when they realize that a gay man isn't in the least attracted to them. (snicker)

• Moderators
Personally I wouldn't want to shower with women who aren't my wife, either.

If women you barely know watching you shower makes you uncomfortable, shouldn't gay men watching you shower make you uncomfortable?

Sure. :idk:

• Members

We are talking about showering not just strolling around with your cock out. Modesty has nothing to do with it. It's an everyday act performed by everyone. It's like being weirded out about eating a hot dog around a gay man..just retarded.

Wait.... you shower every day?

• Members

"Originally Posted by MrJoshua
Well, I always feel awkward when I'm showering around gay men. I just feel that gay is an improper emotion for showering. I prefer showering around somber men. I mean, what with the slippery floor and all, being too gay in the shower is dangerous - you start dancing out of joy and next thing you know you've fallen down and banged your head. Gaiety is fine, but there's a time and a place for it, y'know?"

LMAO Good one.

• Members
Probably not. But I do have a sincere question about the comment. Why would it bother you to know who is and isn't gay in your barracks and shower? I guess that if the knowledge were more out in the open it might make it more acceptable for comments to be made that you don't want to hear?
:idk:
I'm just wondering what changes in that situation.

Fairness? I really want to shower with the women, but they wont let me. Whats up with that?

• Moderators
Fairness? I really want to shower with the women, but they wont let me. Whats up with that?

:lol:

You don't have to post the real answer, you don't even have to know what it is, but I was serious about asking. I can't figure out what changes when you know, but I know you are sincere in saying it matters.

• Members

Why people care if someone's gay is beyond me. People quote biblical ethics in some cases and yet are hardly biblical themselves. They say it's not 'natural' but it is. There are several documented cases of male animals fornicating out of their own choice with females around.

In addition to that, talking about morality and nature is completley unrelated. God represents morality but is seperate from Nature as it states several times in the Bible. In addition to that, God is supposed to be all-knowing and all-seeing and bestowed upon us Free Will. You would think He'd figured out some people were going to be gay. If He had a problem, one would think He'd flood the Earth or launch hellfire and brimstone to make a point.

All that aside, who care if some guy in the shower wants to suck your penis. As long as he doesn't act on that without your permission, it's fine. Welcome to what women put up with from creepy assholes (being treated like a peice of meat, not guys wanting to suck their dicks). Besides, not all gay people are immoral and sexual deviants.

• Members

Ultimately, what they believe is one thing. How they act is often another. I don't think there's any basis for discharging anyone based on what they believe. I think that's a very dangerous road to start down.

Agreed. And just who would be making that determination, the Military Thought Police?

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your views, there are alot of people who now see the need to let it all hang out on a facebook page or website. For military personnel to do this then they must suffer the consequences and a discharge from active duty might result. If it doesn't it could have an effect on morale.

• Members

I don't think there's any basis for discharging anyone based on what they believe. I think that's a very dangerous road to start down.

There is when it goes against the core values of the service or discrimination policies set forth by the powers that be.

• Members

The following exchange is something that I find amusing to no end.

Homophobic idiot:
"I ain't showerin' with you. Yer gay and I don't want to be naked around you."

Gay man
: "You aren't my type. You have nothing to worry about because I don't find you attractive at all."

Homophobic idiot:
"Really? Well why not?"

I just love seeing gay-fearing men get offended suddenly when they realize that a gay man isn't in the least attracted to them. (snicker)

hahaha.. i had this very same discussion with a gay friend, his response was 'why the {censored} do all straight men think we are automatically attracted to them just cos they have a dick?'

• Members
i served in the Navy and i'm sure there were gay sailors around. i was on a sub too...que the gay jokes here...

I've got a gay friend who was in the Navy, he always joked that many of his crewmates' sexuality was directly related to how many mooring lines were attached to the ship :D

As for gay dudes, I wouldn't personally worry, since I'm evidently as oblivious to gay dudes hitting on me as I am women hitting on me...I've got several instances for both where friends came up afterward and said "Dude, weren't you wondering why he/she bought you multiple drinks?" :facepalm::D

Archived