Controversial - Homosexuals 12,500 - Neo Nazis 0

knuckle_head

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You were asked why you were uncomfortable and you responded modesty. You then gave a definition of what you meant by modesty, but people are having a hard time understanding how that applies. Now you go back to describing situations that might make you uncomfortable and suggest your discomfort may be based on vulnerability. Are you afraid of being attacked?

The question is not why I might be uncomfortable, rather why someone might be uncomfortable. I suggested modesty and offered the definition as a valid reason, not just a label. I think many people may feel vulnerable while being naked. I don't have any science to back this up, but it does seem like a natural human reaction. Doesn't it?

• Moderators
I suggested modesty and offered the definition as a valid reason, not just a label. I think many people may feel vulnerable while being naked. I don't have any science to back this up, but it does seem like a natural human reaction. Doesn't it?

I understand it in the sense that if I heard a noise in my house and thought it was an intruder, I'd rather investigate the situation clothed than naked. I don't understand it in this context. :idk: As far as natural human reactions, I've never seen a kid or infant that was uncomfortable naked. I suspect it isn't a natural reaction at all.

• Members

I just get uncomfortable in public showers because of the way everyone stares at my freakishly large penis.
:(

If it makes you feel any better, just 'cuz we stare doesn't mean we want to DO anything with/to/for/about it.

;)

Edit; Okay, okay I'll get back to work. :D

• Members
That's fair. I was using you, because I'm not doing well with speculating any reasons myself.

I understand it in the sense that if I heard a noise in my house and thought it was an intruder, I'd rather investigate the situation clothed than naked. I don't understand it in this context.
:idk:
As far as natural human reactions, I've never seen a kid or infant that was uncomfortable naked. I suspect it isn't a natural reaction at all.

Hey, I've seen kids eat there own poop. Tell me how natural that is.

Archived