Well, I'm done being a gear whoring douche.

Cliff Fiscal

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well...the douchebag thing i'm working on. the gear whoring? not so much...

it's been a couple of years since i documented all my stringed instruments so i got them all out,cleaned em up and sot some decent pics the other day:

gtrsbassamps.jpg

newest acquisition? '68 gretsch tennessean :

gretschbassman.jpg

mmmm...........

• Members
Sweeet gear! I am a bit of a gear whore also. Maybe next spring I will do a group shot.

cool!
what a huge pain in the ass it is though.4 hours of cleaning moving and taking detailed pics of everything was almost like work :)
the insurance guy was here last week ( that what spawned this)and said "so do you need to increase your content coverage?"
:idea:
"ummm....... probably...."

• Members
cool!

what a huge pain in the ass it is though.4 hours of cleaning moving and taking detailed pics of everything was almost like work
:)
the insurance guy was here last week ( that what spawned this)and said "so do you need to increase your content coverage?"

:idea:
"ummm....... probably...."

Yeah, I need to see my policy. I think I have about 10k worth of gear not on it right now.

• Members
Nice collection, but do you have any pedals...?

hahaha:facepalm:

i HAVE trimmed the pedal collection down quite a bit ( i actually sold off most of my proco and yamaha collections :eek:).there was 35 or 40 pedals kicking around here at one point but, at last count i think i'm down to 15 or so (including prototypes and other stuff i built).

• Members
That gretsch with the bigsby makes me all tingly
:)

me too. :)
i had written off having an old gretsch years ago due to their insane prices.i did have to do a bit of work to it (and it may still have to have some neck work done) but, for a mostly original 1968 with ohsc i got a SICK deal on it.:thu:

Archived