I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

Get another TV wink.gif

wowwers 400 hours is long time. I haven't even played Metriod Prime two for that long eek.gif

some but not all,

Well, considering I play about 1 1/2 - 2 hours around 4-5 nights a week, more when I've got after hours work to do at home that mostly involves sitting around and watching software install for 3 hours, more when the wife's out and I'm home alone, etc. etc. It adds up wink.gif

We could get another tv but we've made the decision not to. Besides, I tend to like the longevity of computer games more. Plus I can usually get them cheaper than waiting a year or two for the price to drop on console games tongue.gif

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

Well, considering I play about 1 1/2 - 2 hours around 4-5 nights a week, more when I've got after hours work to do at home that mostly involves sitting around and watching software install for 3 hours, more when the wife's out and I'm home alone, etc. etc. It adds up wink.gif

We could get another tv but we've made the decision not to. Besides, I tend to like the longevity of computer games more. Plus I can usually get them cheaper than waiting a year or two for the price to drop on console games tongue.gif

You can get concole games cheap, I get mine a 20 a pop, but then again I jus got three MW4 games for 30 though. biggrin.gif

And This the second time nioms. mad.gif There are long lating concole games tongue.gif

I can understan about the tv though

• Members

Stormcrow thumb.gif

I played Mechwarrior 3 a few years ago, but I couldn't get into it. But I was inspired by the thread a few weeks ago, to give Mechwarrior another try.

I have been playing Mercenaries almost non-stop ever since.

• Members

You can get concole games cheap, I get mine a 20 a pop, but then again I jus got three MW4 games for 30 though. biggrin.gif

And This the second time nioms. mad.gif There are long lating concole games tongue.gif

I can understan about the tv though

That's usually at least a year, if not 2 after the game's been out, though. I'm usually able to get good PC games relatively quickly after they're out on sale for much less than that. Got BF2 during a Black Friday sale for $29.99 and then expansion the day after Christmas for $24.99. All in all, not too bad wink.gif

• Members

Sigh. So Baby Nio has found that she likes being at least partly upside-down. So much so, in fact, that when I'm holding her sometimes, she'll lean into it (usualy wanting to go to the left) to get me to turn her over.

She's gonna be a great roller coaster partner. It's just gonna take several years frown.gif

She's having a blast already on the swing, though thumb.gif

• Members

Originally posted by ranjaman

I played Mechwarrior 3 a few years ago, but I couldn't get into it. But I was inspired by the thread a few weeks ago, to give Mechwarrior another try.

I have been playing Mercenaries almost non-stop ever since.

MW4 mercs or MW2 Mercs?

I have MW4 mercs on it's way biggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

Sigh. So Baby Nio has found that she likes being at least partly upside-down. So much so, in fact, that when I'm holding her sometimes, she'll lean into it (usualy wanting to go to the left) to get me to turn her over.

She's gonna be a great roller coaster partner. It's just gonna take several years frown.gif

She's having a blast already on the swing, though thumb.gif

Sounds like a good band name, roller caoster baby biggrin.gif