I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by frunobulax

Usual Suspects the most hated.

this is incorrect.

Originally posted by frunobulax

[re: Sideways]

ohmygawd, what a total piece of CRAP. unwatchable. made worse by the hype.

this is incorrect, though less so.

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

You stay away from those Greek honeys!!! tongue.gif

Now that you mention, there were some very nice looking young women there...love.gif

But the festival is held in Trinity Church (and I don't want to go to hell for thinking impure thoughts in church)...eek.gif

And Mrs. Thumper was there...redface.gif

So, we ordered souvlaki, gyros, tiropitas, spanikopita and took it all home for supper with a bottle of Hungarian white wine I picked up last week. Yum...thumb.gif

• Members

Originally posted by 82Daion

Jazz Ad got frustrated with all the OT threads on the front page and simply stuck them into the TK.

It's annoying, but it's a minor blemish on this behemoth of a thread.

Excellent! We'll get the thread even more lost and twisted! thumb.gif

• Members

Originally posted by ToeJamFootball

well. i have four days on, one day off, six days on, then its holiday time!!!!

Hmmm. That doesn't sound like too bad a trade.

Argh! Just was notified that a system change I put in for this weekend was denied as I didn't put in the stupid documents mad.gif Oh well, I'll have to come up with some excuse to the app team as to why it's being postponed. I'm going to make it a vendor resource issue wink.gif More plausible and easier to deal with than an out of town funeral.

• Members

Originally posted by Thumper

Now that you mention, there were some very nice looking young women there...love.gif

But the festival is held in Trinity Church (and I don't want to go to hell for thinking impure thoughts in church)...eek.gif

Back when I went to church, I could think of nothing else to do. biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Thumper

And Mrs. Thumper was there...redface.gif

So, we ordered souvlaki, gyros, tiropitas, spanikopita and took it all home for supper with a bottle of Hungarian white wine I picked up last week. Yum...thumb.gif

Oh. Well, what can you do. biggrin.gif

Now I'm hungry, ya bastid! mad.gif

biggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

Back when I went to church, I could think of nothing else to do. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Now when I go to church, I just take baby Nio outside once she gets fussy and bored (which usually doesn't take too long). This past Saturday I went one step further and went across the street to the shopping center there to browse the Verizon Wireless phones (yup, they've got a Saturday evening service). I think maybe next week I'll hit Sports Chalet or something since we had time to browse and still made it back with time to spare biggrin.gif

Of course, once she's old enough to have to sit there and behave, I'll have to go back to reading books during church. All in all, I try to remove as much pain from the experience as possible (which is difficult given it's rather conservative nature and trying to act like the minority victim).

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

Now when I go to church, I just take baby Nio outside once she gets fussy and bored (which usually doesn't take too long). This past Saturday I went one step further and went across the street to the shopping center there to browse the Verizon Wireless phones (yup, they've got a Saturday evening service). I think maybe next week I'll hit Sports Chalet or something since we had time to browse and still made it back with time to spare biggrin.gif

Of course, once she's old enough to have to sit there and behave, I'll have to go back to reading books during church. All in all, I try to remove as much pain from the experience as possible (which is difficult given it's rather conservative nature and trying to act like the minority victim).

Sport Chalet rocks. thumb.gif

I know how you feel about church-I don't mind the spiritual aspect of religions, but the whole ceremonial groveling thing that makes up most church services drives me up the wall.