I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by Bonoman

Lego Star Wars II is the best game of the year so far, IMO.

I'm still stuck on my computer paying Battlefield 2. I may not even bother with the new consoles since I don't think I've played a console once this year.

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

bbbooo

MGS3 rocks cool.gif

Getting tv time isn't so easy with only 1 tv and my wife being the primary user of it (mostly during the times I'd be playing BF2).

Besides, I've been playing this game almost a year. I like to get my money's worth out of games. A year and over 400 hours of playing later and I'm still going strong on it.

That's the thing I like about many computer games. They're typically more complicated and open-ended that they have a very long life span. I hate beating a game and then thinking, "ok, what now? New game, I guess".

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

Getting tv time isn't so easy with only 1 tv and my wife being the primary user of it (mostly during the times I'd be playing BF2).

Besides, I've been playing this game almost a year. I like to get my money's worth out of games. A year and over 400 hours of playing later and I'm still going strong on it.

That's the thing I like about many computer games. They're typically more complicated and open-ended that they have a very long life span. I hate beating a game and then thinking, "ok, what now? New game, I guess".

Get another TV wink.gif

wowwers 400 hours is long time. I haven't even played Metriod Prime two for that long eek.gif

some but not all,