I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
Originally posted by el_duderino676

I know that T-40 is the King, but since he abdicated, the crown went defaulted to B-man, since he is the highest poster most of the time, with you in close second.
I guess I hold loyal to T-40.smile.gif

• Members
Originally posted by mxpxfan

Why do you hate America?
I guess I don't get the joke.

Anyway, Office Space was ok the first time I watched it, but the second time I watched it it was way better.

Speaking of Tara Reid, I didn't know that she was in The BIg Lebowski until a few weeks ago. For those of you that have seen the movie, she was Bunny, and it was her third movie. I just don't think that she is anything special.

• Members

I guess I don't get the joke.

Anyway, Office Space was ok the first time I watched it, but the second time I watched it it was way better.

Speaking of Tara Reid, I didn't know that she was in The BIg Lebowski until a few weeks ago. For those of you that have seen the movie, she was Bunny, and it was her third movie. I just don't think that she is anything special.
yeah its an ebassist joke.

I never watched it a second time

Tara Reid is pretty but there are alot of better women out there.

• Members
you know, this place is like a second home that I can curl up in a corner and be cozy by the fire.

Just a random thought.
We have a fire in here, dang I need to put it out before some one gets hurt.eek.gif

tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Yeah, the TK is like a second home in a sense.

darn putting off a fire while blind is hard

*catches on fire*

• Members
well, I was hoping to break 1500 tonight, but I guess I'll get off, since I hear thunder in the distance, and since I have to get up early in the morning so that I can go to the music store before I go over to my guitarist's house for practice.
later man, I need to hit the hay myself.

I'm the ??????????? ???????

• Members

I sort of got that vibe too.

Edit: I felt it had some thing missing. I was a good moive, but I think it missed some thing in the ending some where.
It was working fine when bashing office politics, etc. but lost its way when it went for the whole system hacking thing. That's where I mostly lost interest.

• Members

Well I didn't post for a long time and then I picked up bass and join the bass board.smile.gif
My PPD count blows...

I'd stopped posting for a while when I quit my job without having a replacement (which can get a tad bit stressful with a house payment and all wink.gif )

I ended up getting a renewed interest in bass and started playing more and hitting the forums more often.